Unsworth Out

Has to happen.

The man is a fucking idiot if he cannot see where our problems lie. 

Yes we need a RB, but we need a lot more than Lundstram in CM to sort this out. The management/coaching is horrendous. Best pre season possible apparently.

And as for the fans, some absolute nob heads amongst us. Constant vitriol towards Nuttall but not a word about Fondop’s air shot at 1-0. If that was Nuttall, people would be foaming at the mouth.

If Unsworth thinks our only issue is RB, he’s warped.

• Like 5

Just now, sjk2008 said:

Has to happen.

The man is a fucking idiot if he cannot see where our problems lie. 

Yes we need a RB, but we need a lot more than Lundstram in CM to sort this out. The management/coaching is horrendous. Best pre season possible apparently.

And as for the fans, some absolute nob heads amongst us. Constant vitriol towards Nuttall but not a word about Fondop’s air shot at 1-0. If that was Nuttall, people would be foaming at the mouth.

If Unsworth thinks our only issue is RB, he’s warped.

Agreed re Fondop. He gave the ball away 2 or 3 times within minutes of coming on, but avoids the boos. I like Fondop btw.

Also re the midfield, absolutely no creativity or pace there today or anywhere without Green or Reid on the pitch.

Midfield needs riping up.  Both sheron and shelton need paying off they bring zero to the table.  No pace,  no creativity,  no bite nothing. Totally unconvinced about hobson also. 

Yes for sure we sit off and that's down to game management but even if we didn't those two would still be weak.

Edited by Lags
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lags said:

Midfield needs riping up.  Both sheron and shelton need paying off they bring zero to the table.  No pace,  no creativity,  no bite nothing. Totally unconvinced about hobson also. 

Yes for sure we sit off and that's down to game management but even if we didn't those two would still be weak.

You can’t blame Hobson with those weak as piss players guarding him. Sheron and Shelton wouldn’t get into our local 7 a side team. Raffle winners. 

If we had played 442- competed and looked at it but lost 1-0 I wouldn’t be worried because he’s shown in the past he can get them going and turn that into a 1-0 win.

But today is indefensible- If we don’t see instant changes to the formation next week, then they’re some serious questions to answer, because chesterfield in a couple of weeks will be double figures if we play 352. 

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

If we had played 442- competed and looked at it but lost 1-0 I wouldn’t be worried because he’s shown in the past he can get them going and turn that into a 1-0 win.

But today is indefensible- If we don’t see instant changes to the formation next week, then they’re some serious questions to answer, because chesterfield in a couple of weeks will be double figures if we play 352. 

Couldn’t agree more. It’s pathetic how we setup today. No excuse for it. 

Controversial maybe, but Covid or not Unsworth should have been at the game today. 

Maybe Joe should have a word in his shell like, and tell him, that his teams also used to defend on the edge of the box   THE OPPOSITIONS.

For god's sake, can we play the game in their half, instead of forever worrying about defending. We obviously went out to defend today, and look what happened.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Controversial maybe, but Covid or not Unsworth should have been at the game today. 

Don’t talk fucking stupid!!!

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Talk about absolutely fucking moronic comments. If he's fucking ill he's ill. Grow up

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Talk about absolutely fucking moronic comments. If he's fucking ill he's ill. Grow up

6 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Because he would probably pass it on to every fucker else!!

Could have found a spot in the ground on his own. Didn’t have to be with the players/coaches/fans. 

3 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Grow up

I caveated by saying controversial, don’t take offence fella. I know people who are expected to go to work with covid. There is no obligation to test or isolate with covid. Unless he is seriously ill with it, he should and could have been at the game. 

Edited by LightDN123

6 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

I caveated by saying controversial, don’t take offence fella. I know people who are expected to go to work with covid. There is no obligation to test or isolate with covid. Unless he is seriously ill with it, he should and could have been at the game. 

The further away he is from our club the better. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Charles or Eddie said:

You load are numpties 🤣 

1st game of season, haha give your heads a wobble

At least seeing this thread cheered me up and made me smile.

Park that one, now onwards and upwards

Whose this then spill the beans, joined a couple of week ago and it's your 1st post, all a bit George Green to me.

• Like 1