MATCH: Oxford City (H) 23/09/23

5 hours ago, Only Blue said:

Just on a side note from the match.

Did you see how many stewards were in the Chaddy End? As well as that, how they were lined up down the sides as though they needed to segregate them from the "home fans" :)

I don't think they got the memo these were home fans!!!

I thought the same. There seemed to be more stewards in the Chaddy than the whole of the RRE!

5 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Latics B team (from the players who didn’t start yesterday):
Norman
Freeman, Raglan, McGahey, Couto
Shelton, Lundstram, Ward, Hope
Reid, Willoughby 
Subs: Fondop, Tollitt plus three yoof 👍

One or two in there that would improve us…

Is Freeman injured or has he been dropped for Sutton? 

10 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Credit to the Oxford 22, although their club must hope for bigger away followings.

Yesterday was the lowest of the season  - they took 24 to Halifax!

If you support such poverty what ground / side in this league would warrant you to travel more than us? Shite support that really.

9 hours ago, Shrek said:

If you support such poverty what ground / side in this league would warrant you to travel more than us? Shite support that really.

Even if that was understandable... This is the second team in Oxford. How many do you think Avro would take away?

10 hours ago, Shrek said:

you do know we were playing amateur club Oxford City in division 5, not the pro, former top flight club Oxford United?

if they havent got any fans then they can't travel up can they?

• Like 1

To other clubs Oldham isn't a good away trip even for clubs at this level. Public transport links are poor, their aren't too many decent pubs nearby and it's not like somewhere like London, Blackpool, York, Torquay, or even Oxford say where people would want to have a stop over and make a weekend of it. We are in the same category as somewhere like Vale Park and how many of us are ever excited about going there.

57 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

you do know we were playing amateur club Oxford City in division 5, not the pro, former top flight club Oxford United?

if they havent got any fans then they can't travel up can they?

So Monty, did you fully understand that post ? If so, can you translate for the rest of us who don't have your language skills ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redlion said:

So Monty, did you fully understand that post ? If so, can you translate for the rest of us who don't have your language skills ?

yes he said that Oxford City are so shite that saturday was their biggest match of the season, possibly ever, and challenged us to name a bigger away match for them this season.

l'm fluent in Sarcasm, Manc, Yonner, Bullshit, Bollocks and Chav.

l can get by in Posh, Karen, Scouse, Mockney, French, Spanish

and l can survive when in Sarf Landan, Russia and Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe bc they speak English.

lno miniscule Latin

Edited by Monty Burns
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

yes he said that Oxford City are so shite that saturday was their biggest match of the season, possibly ever, and challenged us to name a bigger away match for them this season.

l'm fluent in Sarcasm, Manc, Yonner and Chav.

l can get by in Posh, Karen, Scouse, Mockney, French, Spanish

and l can survive when in Sarf Landan, Russia and Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe bc they speak English.

Thanks for that. I've also noticed you speak fluent bollocks too at times. 🤣 Just thought i'd point that out as you seem to have missed it off your list. Age I suppose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

For those struggling with NLTV, I got a full refund without requesting one or reporting any issues for the Oxford game. 

It did only come on for me 42 mins in! 

Can you post the number/contact you used?  I have tried to get in touch with them with no luck.

For general interest;  I could not get the match to load for the day pass I bought.   Was using Chrome as a browser.  Tried Microsoft Edge, as a desperate measure, and it worked right away.

20 minutes ago, Punce said:

Can you post the number/contact you used?  I have tried to get in touch with them with no luck.

For general interest;  I could not get the match to load for the day pass I bought.   Was using Chrome as a browser.  Tried Microsoft Edge, as a desperate measure, and it worked right away.

I just got an email saying they have refunded me. I never contacted anyone email came from noreply@streamamg.com

I always use my phone and cast to my TV to stream games. Last weekend was the first time I ever had an issue. 

• Thanks 1

• Matt unfeatured this topic