Rochdale Scramble?

Just now, Monty Burns said:

ever been to Madrid? lve found they have an intrinsic hatred of the English but if you get a real fan and say Steve MacManaMan they soften up and will broken English reply to your terrible Spanish

The city last year, not the football 

7 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

The city last year, not the football 

yeah l went for four nights to watch Becks twice 😍

scored the only goal in one of them.

the ground was littered with pistachio shells at the end both times!!

tbf they might not have liked me bc l was tryna explain in Spanish how l wanted to watch Oldham v spurs on their TV

l was in a museum at the time*

beautiful clean city l thought. lots of stolen gold everywhere!!

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

ever been to Madrid? lve found they have an intrinsic hatred of the English 

A mate has lived there 12 years and teaches in one of the universities. Says, in no particular order... Armada, Falklands War, lager louts, loose women on holiday, Henry VIII, English pirates stealing "their" gold (which they had just nicked from South America) and Gibraltar. Other than that - they love us 😀

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wiseowl said:

A mate has lived there 12 years and teaches in one of the universities. Says, in no particular order... Armada, Falklands War, lager louts, loose women on holiday, Henry VIII, English pirates stealing "their" gold (which they had just nicked from South America) and Gibraltar. Other than that - they love us 😀

indeed. 

l do get it and despite how l appear on here lm very very different if you combine real life and being abroad. its sad that sometimes people look at me like l can't be English!

they also hate us aswell because of our Catalan links from the time of gold stealing to which we both refer.

which is ironic when you see celtic fans wavin Catalan flags 🤣

as l said recently ibcase u missed it, about 15 yr ago l was in some country with @latics22 and l had my one and only acid trip. for about 6 hours l understood absolutely everything and remembered the main bits. since then lve never paid tax 🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

as l said recently ibcase u missed it, about 15 yr ago l was in some country with @latics22 and l had my one and only acid trip. for about 6 hours l understood absolutely everything and remembered the main bits. since then lve never paid tax 🤣

Lol - did similar on magic mushrooms once in Amsterdam - but I went on to pay a fortune in bloody tax over the years - acid it is next time 🤪

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Lol - did similar on magic mushrooms once in Amsterdam - but I went on to pay a fortune in bloody tax over the years - acid it is next time 🤪

mate its nightmare its like an episode of star trek everyday!

lm jus watchin around the grounds and l can see yellow coat Latics guy goes too far and is being taken away. some rochale men are beatin up a kid and some Oldham come to resecue. if thats fiils anybody with anything but pride l pity you.

not you wiseowl btw lno that if you havent seen it yet you will have seen it within minutes of reading this and also felt the pride.

my ultimate fave part of the day was rochdale cheering the crowdb🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

all they did was ban 77 olde bloke who wanted to watch the match and nobody wouldn even have known.

over a thousand Oldham in their ends IMO,

Edited by Monty Burns
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

mate its nightmare its like an episode of star trek everyday!

lm jus watchin around the grounds and l can see yellow coat Latics guy goes too far and is being taken away. some rochale men are beatin up a kid and some Oldham come to resecue. if thats fiils anybody with anything but pride l pity you.

not you wiseowl btw lno that if you havent seen it yet you will have seen it within minutes of reading this and also felt the pride.

my ultimate fave part of the day was rochdale cheering the crowdb🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

all they did was ban 77 olde bloke who wanted to watch the match and nobody wouldn even have known.

over a thousand Oldham in their ends IMO,

Would have liked to have seen the first draft if that was the edited version.  😁

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Is your stewarding on there Monty?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marhar said:

Is your stewarding on there Monty?

other end my breif unlaid work. lm thinking of writing to rochdale to ask about her.

and lm bit pissed off lve got no feedbcack from saving that young 'un

Edited by Monty Burns
rochdale, no
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Alcudia is nicer than Magaluf. Good decision 

was popular with the Footballers back int 80's you cam bump into people ranging from Ron Atkinson to David Pleat thete. lve not been for a few years its far too quiet for me atm but that is what those chaps wanted. in a few decades if its atill the same l'll maybe go back. or if l get rich enuf to buy aumat its perfect. thanks to a family membet who knuckles down l could literally go there tomorrow if l wanted (or Cyprus). but winter and autumn are my fave times.

PS if l had any money ld go to the cyprus pad rent a boat and run water, nappies, baby formula bread and female sanitary products into Gaza. but l dont.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

was popular with the Footballers back int 80's you cam bump into people ranging from Ron Atkinson to David Pleat thete. lve not been for a few years its far too quiet for me atm but that is what those chaps wanted. in a few decades if its atill the same l'll maybe go back. or if l get rich enuf to buy aumat its perfect. thanks to a family membet who knuckles down l could literally go there tomorrow if l wanted (or Cyprus). but winter and autumn are my fave times.

PS if l had any money ld go to the cyprus pad rent a boat and run water, nappies, baby formula bread and female sanitary products into Gaza. but l dont.

not checked if theyre dead l just bump into them there but if its either it will be David bc kept in touch with me as a teen and l dont think he wanted to fuck me.

Edited by Monty Burns
added a guess in a vulgar way

54 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

not checked if theyre dead l just bump into them there but if its either it will be David bc kept in touch with me as a teen and l dont think he wanted to fuck me.

Think David is history, Ron might still be playing the field. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1