Fylde A tickets on sale

Given there is an option on the Fylde website to collect tickets, you'd assume it was also possible for the club to ask Fylde to make it paper only and deal with the sales themselves.

Β 

Club is streaks ahead of where it was pre takeover, they've handled these away ticket issues in uncharacteristically poor fashion.

Β 

Hopefully lessons learned as if we keep playing as we are then these issues will repeat.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

Whilst accepting that there is no way Season ticket holders could have been given first dibs on the Fylde tickets due to Fylde selling them, how it took so long for the club to realise they were on sale is pretty pathetic.Β 

After missing out on Rochdale tickets yesterday because I’m away I received 3 messages today telling me about Fylde tickets. Sat in a bar in Mijas πŸ˜€ I signed up to the Fylde ticket site and got sorted πŸ‘

PS thanks to 2 friends we have now got Rochdale tickets πŸ˜€

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, philwhite said:

Shit show again with ticket

Isn't it just how it is done down here?

There wont be many clubs sell out their allocation, and the relative lack of dickheads means segregation isn't so big a deal.

If you were hosting say Oxford- it wouldn't be worth posting them tickets on the off chance they sold a dozen at the expense of having someone switch the lights on in the ticket office.

The clubs seem to have fairly effective websites.

Β 

Might be an argument for a call a few weeks ahead to the away host 'look guys I know you normally expect half a dozen but we are Oldham..... send us the tickets and we will sort it'

11 minutes ago, Longlostfan said:

Isn't it just how it is done down here?

There wont be many clubs sell out their allocation, and the relative lack of dickheads means segregation isn't so big a deal.

If you were hosting say Oxford- it wouldn't be worth posting them tickets on the off chance they sold a dozen at the expense of having someone switch the lights on in the ticket office.

The clubs seem to have fairly effective websites.

Β 

Might be an argument for a call a few weeks ahead to the away host 'look guys I know you normally expect half a dozen but we are Oldham..... send us the tickets and we will sort it'

There isn't a problem with the host club handling the ticket sales through their own website. It wouldn't have been difficult for the Oldham website to inform us that the tickets are going on sale at such a 8am on the 30th Sept for example along with the number of tickets and cost. I thought the shit show days were behind us with the leaving of the previous owners.Β 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

It's surely within the club's gift to ask to manage the ticketing, even where the home club usually do it themselves.

Β 

Imagine the carnage if there's something on the Oxford City game and the 400 tickets are chucked up as a free for all.

I don't think the allocation is that many

Literally bought the final 2 away tickets in the west stand seating area.Β 
Β 

If anyone would like to switch 2 standing tickets for 2 seated tickets please let me know and happy to switch with you.Β 
Β 

Thanks!Β 
Β 

PS what a shambles, almost missed these as I wasn’t on my phone yesterday due to work commitments!Β 

• Like 1

so what is our allocation?

have they got a firm or at least a group of kids who wear scarves, hoods n black winter jacket in high summer?

if not l cant see a problem with a thousand or so of us having a mingle. as long as we behave and dont abuse their hospitality.

Β 

well thats what happening anyway, so..