MATCH: Solihull Moors (A) 16/12/23

1 minute ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Hope Mellon gives them a rocket at half time

Need to move it faster or we're going away with nowt here

I wonder just how inspiring or effective a 'rocket' from Mellon would be. He strikes me as Tommy Docherty without any of the charisma or humour.

1 minute ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Hope Mellon gives them a rocket at half time

Need to move it faster or we're going away with nowt here

I honestly don’t know what he could do with this lot, not played a league game for a fortnight and they need a rocket at half time, it’s unbelievable we’re saying this. 

3 minutes ago, True Tic said:

I honestly don’t know what he could do with this lot, not played a league game for a fortnight and they need a rocket at half time, it’s unbelievable we’re saying this. 

I'd pay the lot off, recruit dynamic players and settle the debt later.

Edited by BP1960

Did okay until about 5 minutes before the goal. 

Then Raglan, Hogan and Sutton did their best to get Solihull in the lead. They succeeded. Raglan and Sutton in particular have been shocking. 

Since the goal… terrible. 

We have no penetration down the wings and nothing in the middle.

They are finding it very easy to cut through us right down the middle, time and time again. Almost as if we need a midfielder or two in there. 

Stones has been decent.  Best player. 

Norwood has been abysmal… he needs to stop whining and start trying. 

Just now, True Tic said:

We just look so disjointed 

Stones has been the only out ball for us, Norwood might as well go for his shower now

4 minutes ago, Summerdeep said:

I wonder just how inspiring or effective a 'rocket' from Mellon would be. He strikes me as Tommy Docherty without any of the charisma or humour.

It's beginning to look like his management style is reflecting itself on the pitch..slow and pedestrian.

• Like 2

Booed off for about the 5th half running, awful to watch so many players not turning up.

Norwood is embarrassing, I don't care where he's come from or what he's done it counts for nothing particularly if he carries on playing the way he does. So many need to go.

To be fair Stones grew in to the game and at least showed some desire.

Anyone for an EIEIEIO?. 

9 minutes ago, True Tic said:

The players went well in training MM said.

3 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

We just look so disjointed 

Stones has been the only out ball for us, Norwood might as well go for his shower now

Therell be a flourish 2nd half but we now have to score two and stop them scoring again. Stating the obvious I know but when I read it it seems such a task. 

Nah…this team is shite, plain n simple.

Half of them don’t look interested and the movement both on and off the ball is non existent…..it doesn’t seem to matter who he plays it just makes no difference!

It’s difficult to imagine being this bad after a weeks training but that 1/2 of football is up there with our worst!!

• Like 1