MATCH: Gateshead (H) 23/12/23 πŸŽ„

12 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

so if we lose today how many points will be available between now and the end of the season in half a year?

Β 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ideally we want top 3 but if we don’t start to win the majority of our home games that will not be happening!

23 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Identical to the Gateshead Halifax game

Between the boxes Gateshead are as good a side as any in the division. For the first 30 we were definitely second best however after weathering that storm (pun intended as its now pissing it down) we've done abit better.

Edited by GlossopLatic

5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Between the boxes Gateshead are as good a side as any in the division. For the first 30 we were definitely second best however after weathering that storm (pun intended as its now pissing it down) we've done abit better.

They're not a team you want to press unless you do it as a team and for the most part I thought we contained them very well. I'd say we created more than they did. We just need to be a bit better when we turnover possession, can't keep giving them the ball back immediately because it'll just end up forcing us to drop too deep 2nd half.

20 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I would go as far as to say as good a side that I have seen in 20 years and that includes prem opposition