MATCH: Gateshead (H) 23/12/23 🎄

25 minutes ago, Hemel latic said:

Oooh, now I'm not so sure. I've seen somewhere that it's 23 games rather than 19 in the National League.

I saw that as well somewhere - 19 for EFL 23 for National League. BUT I've seen the other one as well where it says 19!!!

57 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

I don’t recall us ever having a good Christmas period. 3 points out of 9 is my prediction. 

Under Dino we beat Crawley on something like the 21st and then Morecambe on Boxing Day. Followed it up with a 1-4 drubbing against Salford, but 6 from 9 is more than reasonable...

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Think these will fall away now their manager has gone. They'll try and play out from the back, make silly mistakes and we'll win comfortably...

Hope you’re right, my instincts tell me we’ve won away again, followed by an anticipated home game  to kick on and build on the away win which means we snatch a point or lose…

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Under Dino we beat Crawley on something like the 21st and then Morecambe on Boxing Day. Followed it up with a 1-4 drubbing against Salford, but 6 from 9 is more than reasonable...

Won 4 on the bounce under Shez:

23/12/06 Northampton H 3-0

26/12/06 Rotherham A 3-2

30/12/06 Gillingham A 3-0

1/1/07 Forest H 5-0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1