MATCH: Gateshead (H) 23/12/23 πŸŽ„

Really pleased I decided not to go to the game today and I feel sorry for those of you who did and are suffering. What a load of wankers we have on our team. Hope you all enjoy your christmas dinner, i'm sure it will be better than todays match.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

be winnin this if Norwood smiled 🀬

Β 

Lolz.

Β 

How's he been doing since we've gone behind? Geeing his team-mates up and using his experience and quality to make things happen, I'm guessing?

• Like 1

Im absolutely sick and tired of this squad of gutless plastic footballers. I’d be quite happy if we put the lot on the transfer list in January (is that even a thing in the NL?!)

Β 

None of them give a shit about their profession or this club, just picking up a decent wage every week for jogging around on a football pitch a handful of times a month and occasionally making a bit of extra effort when they can be arsedΒ 

Β 

If they played a sport where only winners get paid like tennis or golf this lot would starve.

• Like 1

Roy's piece de resistance...

"Second half we just let em do it"

"We had the game under control"

Β 

Firstly, does this idiot know that his comments are global?

Secondly, does he have the remotest idea that a team that has played us off the park has played us off the park?

Β 

He should be Sutton's fucking taxi driver.

3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

They don't call him Five Promotions Micky for nothing.

We aren’t going anywhere with these, said it umpteen times. They are absolutely shite and I think the only reason we are picking up points away is that slightly different mentality you have away, backs to the wall stuff an all that, it masks how shit we are.Β 

48 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Give over man!!!

Being serious here.

Β 

With the exception of our 3-2 over Liverpool, no one has passed the ball around with so much ease and accuracy as these guys.

Every single player is comfortable with the ball and invariably, no pass is ever wasted. No one panics in possession.