Luke Woodland in from Bolton

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can just see Dean and Adam saying, Ah sorry Simon, don't want to incovnience you.

Ha ha as if they're being paid more. It's a golden chance to get the main gig. Not a chance he's knocked on and asked for full managers wages. Lockwoods been paid for doing nowt for ages hardly going to demand a pay rise is he?

No one's said he's :censored: have they? It's the type of transfer that is :censored:. We've brought in a kid and a journeyman. We're clearly not aiming for the play offs now, and it's been clear we haven't since Johnson left.

What's in between? A shot hot 27 year old ready to tear the division up? Grow on trees them

Yes, i find it very difficult to accept that we haven't splashed some cash a really good midfielder. That old fart at Liverpool can't get a game.

Come on SC, show some ambition!

Still, if he does well tomorrow - 'Little :censored:, are you listening, little :censored: are you sheep shaggin, we're walking along, singing a song, We're walking in a winter Wood(y)land'.

What's in between? A shot hot 27 year old ready to tear the division up? Grow on trees them

Crawley have recently brought in Mathias Pogba and Anthony Wordsworth, Notts County have brought in Paddy McCourt, Doncaster and JCH, Crewe and Ikpeazu, Nick Proschwitz to Coventry, Alnwick to Bradford.

Proven good players in this league going to teams that are mostly below us and will probably have similar budgets. I respect we did fantastically in January to retain our best players but those around us are overtaking us now while we languish with an injured and depleted squad. It feels as though we've given up.

Edited by NewBlue

Crawley have recently brought in Mathias Pogba and Anthony Wordsworth, Notts County have brought in Paddy McCourt, Doncaster and JCH, Crewe and Ikpeazu, Nick Proschwitz to Coventry, Alnwick to Bradford.

Proven good players in this league going to teams that are mostly below us and will probably have similar budgets. I respect we did fantastically in January to retain our best players but those around us are overtaking us now while we languish with an injured and depleted squad. It feels as though we've given up.

In your face happy clapper bed wetters

JCH is hardly a proven league 1 player, in fact quite frankly id rather have the forwards we have right now. Doncaster, bradford and notts county will probably have bigger budgets. Proschwitz has never played in league 1.

JCH is hardly a proven league 1 player, in fact quite frankly id rather have the forwards we have right now. Doncaster, bradford and notts county will probably have bigger budgets. Proschwitz has never played in league 1.

'Similar' ie. these players won't be on 8k a week and are knocking about

Proschwitz is a decent striker at the level above and JCH has scored goals there and okay for MK, he'd be a decent addition at least and may even be better than what we've got. Pretty weird attempt to deconstruct a post...

Edited by NewBlue

Proven good players in this league going to teams that are mostly below us and will probably have similar budgets. I respect we did fantastically in January to retain our best players did but those around us are overtaking us now while we languish with an injured and depleted squad. It feels as though we've given up.

We DID NOT retain our best players,we let Daniel Johnson (not as good as Philliskirk some said,tee hee) and Jabo go back to their clubs, they where 2 of the best players,and yes,I know Jabo is a horses for courses player

We DID NOT retain our best players,we let Daniel Johnson (not as good as Philliskirk some said,tee hee) and Jabo go back to their clubs, they where 2 of the best players,and yes,I know Jabo is a horses for courses player

We didn't let DJ go. He had absolutely no intention of staying here, I imagine the wages he's on at PNE would blow us out of the water.

As for Jabo, it was between him and Wilko. I think Wilko's done alright, not too fussed we haven't kept Jabo.