North Stand seating plan?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the club have seriously overestimated how many corporate seats they will get.

I'm fairly confident that despite the club's ineptitude in so many ways they will have carried out some market research on the subject and have made a reasonable prediction based on that research, rather than Jenny deciding by consulting a tarot.

I'm fairly confident that despite the club's ineptitude in so many ways they will have carried out some market research on the subject and have made a reasonable prediction based on that research, rather than Jenny deciding by consulting a tarot.

Really? You're confident of anything to do with OAFC?

Red and blue are seats attached to exec boxes.

Green and yellow are reserved seats for corporates.

I think.

I can see matches where the corporate seats will be empty while the fans lower down get soaked.

Well reserved a ticket and have to pay by 21st May to keep it. Not exactly what I wanted but felt the reserved seats (green and yellow) might be a bit dead so moved further towards RRE which should make lots more noise next season following the enforced move. Will still go tomorrow to check it out. A fair number of seats have been reserved but I can't see anyone who wants to sit in the North Stand having a problem but you might not be where you want to be. My advice is to make up your mind which stand you want and go as soon as you can.

There's loads of seats still available at/near the back. Not necessarily on the halfway line though. Most seats taken are central and towards the back, towards the back and next to aisles.

Got ours this morning going up to 11. 1 lot there being served when I got there and another lot arriving as I was finishing up. So hopefully steady sales.

Was up there yesterday felt for the lad in the ticket office was getting some stick of a supporter who was insisting on wanting the same seats he had in the old lookers, despite being told it was a different design and new layout. Seemed most people waiting where after central seats towards the back of the stand a couple along the halfway line.