Rochdale match!

Fane should have gone for goal.Looked like we were on holiday first half but played better when OB came on and made an immediate impact.

Bit nervy but we did enough.

Justice was done when Clarke scored .

Can now start growing my finger nails and go to Wimbledon knowing we are staying up.

Taylor and Erwin cruising like they were on their summer hols, don't see what Taylor brings when you look at what McLaughlin and Obadeyi offer, Mendes-Laing gave Stott the run around and looked the best player on the pitch to me. Job done but dire until the subs made an impact.

Tope changed the game soon with mcglochlin on wing. Should have been the starting line up and for me should be next season. 4-4-2. New keeper, gerrard in plus same today. Midfield as we finished and someone to partner Holloway although he worries me. We play miles better with him but he has to get 6/7 if he plays every week min and that would be a crap return. However 6/7 is a big ask for him, never threatens the goal but perhaps with wingers he would do more. could be a decent team developing 

Holloway frustrated me today. When we brought Tope on and went 4-3-3 with Tope and Mclaughlin getting down the sides of them today he wasn't getting in the centre of the box to get on the end of crosses. I counted atleast 3 times where that didn't happen.

Get yourself in the box in between the posts and you will score. I hope Sheridan drills this into him for next season. He does alot of good for us with his hold up play, he doesn't have to sacrifice that to start getting himself in the box picking up the bits and pieces to start scoring more goals.

That aside job done we've stayed up I'm off for a pint.

Edited by GlossopLatic