Tarky offered new contract

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he was to leave and LJ was not to replace him in favour of a striker, would leave us with two possible defence line ups?

1) Brown Kusunga Grounds Lockwood

2) Kusunga Mellor Grounds Lockwood

Can't see LJ moving Korey to right back as too important in midfield role. Good enough to push on with?

Discuss?

Am I missing anyone out?

More likely to put Lockwood at CH and Grounds at LB.

Edited by mikejh45

Good move if he goes Brentford a team on the rise. Bigger better wage because he's in London. Saw what happened to Chris Taylor at Millwall, got a bigger move to blackburn all this will be playing on his mind. Let's start a bidding war and get the best deal for the club. Plus 600k I will be happy. Let's not forget Craig Dawson got a million pound move after one season

Edited by SavageTheBeast

With regards to the Brentford bid for Tarky I have, from a reasonably good source (I work with a Brentford die hard fan who knows a few Brentford Directors) that a fee was agreed of 345k, plus add ons, but Tarky's wage demands were 6k a week.

Brentford offered 4k rising to 6k if they go up, but it didn't happen… thank god!

Who else do we need to offload to pay Tarky £6k a week?

With regards to the Brentford bid for Tarky I have, from a reasonably good source (I work with a Brentford die hard fan who knows a few Brentford Directors) that a fee was agreed of 345k, plus add ons, but Tarky's wage demands were 6k a week.

Brentford offered 4k rising to 6k if they go up, but it didn't happen… thank god!

Who else do we need to offload to pay Tarky £6k a week?

Maybe his wage demands were a sign that he didn't want to go to Brentford? Plus London waiting.