Tarky offered new contract

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be spewing if he's sold low. And to League One.

One of the best prospects we've produced in a good while; and a prospect who has actually delivered on that promise in the league for us so far too.

He goes, its a big loss.

He goes for a low fee - to league one - and its a fecking travisty...

Tarky has been outstanding in a team that sticks around the lower reaches of league 1, he's not as good as that centre back pairing at Wolves who are the top end of the same division. I doubt he has the pace for anything above lower end of the Championship. Be sorry to see him go however.

Being able to quote then edit tweets is a magical thing...

What isn't fishing is that Brentford are after a Wycombe defender. Maybe it's a reaction after not landing Tarky.

One can dream.

One Oldham fan on twitter claims Tarkowski has no interest in moving to Brentford...

Nothing about a sell on clause either !!

Always think that when a club comes in we get scared and accept the first offer scared that if we say no we won't get another offer.

Duly understand we are a selling club before someone remind me. But seriously can anyone say £150,000 is a fair deal when you see what other league one players with similar styles go for?

If this is true then £150k is a Joke. Even with add on's.

Why would we sell for £150k. I cannot think of another club in our division who would sell a their best assett for a :censored:ty amount.

We sold Trotman for £500k, £150k is not acceptable for Tarky. he is one of the best players we have had come through the system for years. Yes he has a mistake in him but he is going to be a class player in the coming years. Look how he played at Liverpool or the way he played at Everton away last season and bullied Jelovic, Gregan apart we have not had a defender as good as Tarky for years and he is only going to get better

We really have turned into a Tin Pot shower of :censored:e if we sell for 150k