League 2 activity

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Macc players taking the club to court over unpaid wages

Devastating for the supporters.... still, at least Marcus Rashford can afford some more sh1t attire with his £200k a week (or whatever it is). System is fooked.

13 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

True but I'd of been happy with him, Cloughs hardly been prolific but he's another I'd be happy with.

Clough would be a wonderful signing for us, if he can recapture the form he showed at Bolton.

16 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Thats the problem...

Something has gone wrong in his career. Whether it's attitude, laziness or he got too much too soon I don't know, but if whatever is wrong can be sorted out we would have a very good player on our hands worth a lot of money. Don't forget Forest paid £3m for him. Maybe that was the problem. 

8 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

This would be an excellent signing and the type of player we desperately need....

We can’t afford him. If Salford sign him then it proves they are throwing money around again this year.  He was set to move to a Scot Prem team. 

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

We can’t afford him. If Salford sign him then it proves they are throwing money around again this year.  He was set to move to a Scot Prem team. 

Please forgive me.... but, why can’t we afford him when we can afford £4K a week for Mo Maouche? We have ascertained we agree, we think our budget isn’t small. Is it not therefore fair to speculate that our owner isn’t being even handed in the contracts he is dishing out? We desperately need a leader and a strong experienced centre half.

Archived