Jump to content
OWTB Forums

Recommended Posts

Surely the police will want QPR v Leeds to be moved to an early KO and Chelsea to not play on the same day? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2pm Sunday. Only a tenner full price! Bargain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rosa said:

2pm Sunday. Only a tenner full price! Bargain. 

Sunday? 

Bollocks! 

That's spoiled what had the potential to be my dream weekend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rosa said:

Surely the police will want QPR v Leeds to be moved to an early KO and Chelsea to not play on the same day? 

You'd think so.

 

1 minute ago, rosa said:

2pm Sunday. Only a tenner full price! Bargain. 

They must read our minds :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

 

Do we reckon this will definitely be on the Saturday?

 

34 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Millwall v Hull City 

Fulham v Oldham

Chelsea v Nottingham Forest 

Brentford v Oxford United

Crystal Palace v Grimsby 

West Ham v Birmingham

 

[add] QPR v Leeds

 

There's not a cat in hell's chance all these games are getting played on the Satdi.

 

One of;

Fulham or Chelsea will get moved....

Brentford or QPR will get moved....

West Ham or Millwall will get moved....

Palace v Grimsby is a non event. Won't matter what day.

 

....the thing in our favour is - in the greedy league - Chelsea play Palace away on 30th Dec, whereas Fulham play Hudds at home on the 29th. So one might hope Chelsea would prefer the Sunday on this basis. Fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

 

 

There's not a cat in hell's chance all these games are getting played on the Satdi.

 

One of;

Fulham or Chelsea will get moved....

Brentford or QPR will get moved....

West Ham or Millwall will get moved....

Palace v Grimsby is a non event. Won't matter what day.

 

....the thing in our favour is - in the greedy league - Chelsea play Palace away on 30th Dec, whereas Fulham play Hudds at home on the 29th. So one might hope Chelsea would prefer the Sunday on this basis. Fingers crossed.

 

We're on the Sunday, 2pm.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Less arsed about this now. With no annual leave left, I'd be playing a risky game. 

 

Are you a vicar ?

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 2500 seats when we should get 3855. Shouldn’t be a segregation issue either due to their neutral stand too.

 

Suppose there won’t be an issue getting tickets though, given the neutral stand. As an example, there look to be a few hundred seats available for their game against Huddersfield near Xmas, in that stand.

 

They may not sell tickets to OL postcodes for that stand though. The OASIS lot should be fine though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rudemedic said:

 

 

They may not sell tickets to OL postcodes for that stand though. The OASIS lot should be fine though.

Move to Failsworth? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Only 2500 seats when we should get 3855. Shouldn’t be a segregation issue either due to their neutral stand too.

 

Suppose there won’t be an issue getting tickets though, given the neutral stand. As an example, there look to be a few hundred seats available for their game against Huddersfield near Xmas, in that stand.

 

They may not sell tickets to OL postcodes for that stand though. The OASIS lot should be fine though.

 

Doubt we’ll sell anywhere near 2500 especially given the switch to Sunday

Edited by Ritchierich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm shit at these things (as well as being a lazy arse). But if anyone could do a cheapest train return search and post it on here I'd be much obliged. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I'm shit at these things (as well as being a lazy arse). But if anyone could do a cheapest train return search and post it on here I'd be much obliged. 

Virgin trains

£70 return 

get to Euston at 12

return from Euston at 6

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

How is Wolves v Liverpool on T.V. 

To be fair, Wolves have drawn v Citeh and beaten Chelsea at home this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my Piccadilly to Euston ticket sorted.

 

Looks like there’s no overground service to Putney on that Sunday though! So Tube it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pub opening times on Sundays:

Rocket                8 am

Eight Bells       10 am

Temperance   12 noon

King's Arms   12 noon

Crabtree         12 noon

Boathouse      12 noon

Railway          12 noon

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve paid £110 return for 2, going Saturday morning, coming home Sunday evening. Decided to treat the mrs to a weekend in London for xmas, she doesn’t know she’s going to the football yet....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×