125th anniversary kit

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the way i see it is whomever set this little cherade up wanted the red & white striped kit as they think it will be a big seller and there fore a money spinner .the basic blus kit is there as a sop to stop the "but we play in blue" brigade getting noisey as they have a choice .personaly would of gone for blue & white thirds as the home kit as its the kit we apear to have worn the longest .with the red and white striped kit as our change/cup kit .badges would be as close to period as possible as the whole exercise is for one season only isnt it ? 

47 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

What about a fan designed 125 shirt?  Advanced orders before the shirt is produced and sold?  Next season, fans only buy that shirt and not the club official shirt in protest of the current ownership.

Go for it.  If the FLG do it... I ain’t buying it though until I know where the cash is going.  Trust would be better. 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Go for it.  If the FLG do it... I ain’t buying it though until I know where the cash is going.  Trust would be better. 

I agree that it’s about time the FLG honoured their promise of disclosing more plans...even disclose all members of the FLG to the Trust.  If the Trust is then happy then I’m happy.

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

This is a bizarre debate.  If it's to mark the anniversary there's only one choice; the design worn on the original date.  Any other choice is ridiculous.

Agree, it's a 125 year anniversary kit so logically you'd wear something similar to commemorate that.

3 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

This is a bizarre debate.  If it's to mark the anniversary there's only one choice; the design worn on the original date.  Any other choice is ridiculous.

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Agree, it's a 125 year anniversary kit so logically you'd wear something similar to commemorate that.

Thats red and white striped then yes? 

Archived