• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, leeslover said:

You mean the Philosophy Police. No, a rumour may or may not be false so it isn't. You need the two to automatically be true, like, "bent copper," or, "aggrieved Scotsman."

It's a good job Barry wouldn't dream of visiting OWTB nowadays.

Fucking piss poor. Jack Rodwell got the winner apparently.ย 

ย 

And in the 94th minute, the home side nicked a very late winner as a long ball over the top lands to Dack and he laid it off to Jack Rodwell who slotted into an open net and sent Blackburn into the 2nd round of the Carabao Cup.

• 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Massive opportunity missed in tonight's podcast. Pete Wild was the guest and seemed more than happy to elaborate on stuff. Gave some info about behind the scenes shenanigans but the right questions weren't asked.ย 

Maybe he said beforehand what he was willing to talk about.ย 

10 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

Massive opportunity missed in tonight's podcast. Pete Wild was the guest and seemed more than happy to elaborate on stuff. Gave some info about behind the scenes shenanigans but the right questions weren't asked.ย 

ย 

As the club's media partner, they may not have been allowed to ask.

I thought the podcast was as always an excellent listen, and Pete Wild said plenty about his time at the club and the Lemsagem's.

involvement from MLย on team selection and involvement from MLย and AL on player recruitment, hence he walked away.

Can't blame him, no manager has a prayer with these idiots in charge.

2 minutes ago, Hometownclub said:

I thought the podcast was as always an excellent listen, and Pete Wild said plenty about his time at the club and the Lemsagem's.

involvement from MLย on team selection and involvement from MLย and AL on player recruitment, hence he walked away.

Can't blame him, no manager has a prayer with these idiots in charge.

Any link please ?ย 

Good interview with Paul Murray on the website - free as well!

More of the same please it makes a nice change to actually hear something positive from the club.

(Probably getting Muzza ready to take over same as they did with Pete Wild!).

8 hours ago, Hometownclub said:

I think its Lee Sinnott on here.

Pardon my ignorance, must have missed an announcement, but what's happened to Mr Sinnott? Haven't seen a post from him in ages.

ย 

I hope the Chuckle Brothers haven't sent him off to a different circus.

40 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Pardon my ignorance, must have missed an announcement, but what's happened to Mr Sinnott? Haven't seen a post from him in ages.

ย 

I hope the Chuckle Brothers haven't sent him off to a different circus.

Jumped before he was pushed.ย 

I guess there is only so much happy clapping you can take.ย 

Archived