OWTP!?

Ackey

OWTP  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support the club having a one off pink kit?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy a pink shirt, if the money went to a cancer charity?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

So, lets assume that the idea of a pink kit is not what Latics will announce tomorrow... would you consider supporting such an initiative in the future?

If we can garner some support for this, whilst the iron is hot so to speak, the perhaps this can become a reality before the end of the season, or at the start of the next season.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think we would be able to buy shirts as a limited number may be made and auctioned off after the game........ :huh:

shhhh

That's fine but a bit elitist. Auction off the match shirts by all means but don't prevent Joe Average from doing his bit and buying a kit.

So, lets assume that the idea of a pink kit is not what Latics will announce tomorrow... would you consider supporting such an initiative in the future?

If we can garner some support for this, whilst the iron is hot so to speak, the perhaps this can become a reality before the end of the season, or at the start of the next season.

I wouldnt wear anything pink. Id support the idea, bang some money in a bucket, but no I wouldnt wear pink.

Also, does it have to be pink and breast cancer? Could it be another colour and to raise awareness about another type of cancer (ie, malignant melanoma, testicular cancer)?

To be honest, I wouldnt fancy seeing Latics play at home in anything other than Royal Blue, but if it was to raise awareness for something like cancer it would be pretty damn petty to be against it just because I like blue!

£40 for a pink shirt that I'd never wear in public so no I wouldn't buy it and to be honest I think we'd look daft wearing pink, however please don't label me as against the cancer charities. For one game I'd probably go along with it though.

I back the club in any charity work, you never know when you may need the organisations that are being supported. I don't think I'll have enough spare cash to buy an auctioned kit though, I'll be making a donation instead...

Yes I'd buy a pink shirt, but I'd like to see a % of the money go to charity and the rest split between the club and the manufactoers. Why should Latics lose out?

Eh??? I dont earn a massive wedge but i still put change into buckets for worthwhile causes - a little sacrifice can do alot pal

I can't believe that 18% of people thus far have voted NO to supporting the club wearing a pink shirt as a one off for charity! :shock:

I can understand that people might not want to buy one, but being against us wearing one as a one off?! :huh:

Is it just me or does Sean Gregan look like a giant uncooked Richmond sausage?

Could the 12 folks who've voted in the poll above against the idea explain in simple terms if they are still against this initiative by the way.

Also now the idea and benefactors have been announced would the 12 like to change their vote?

Just curious like.

I can't believe that 18% of people thus far have voted NO to supporting the club wearing a pink shirt as a one off for charity! :shock:

I can understand that people might not want to buy one, but being against us wearing one as a one off?! :huh:

I misunderstood the question.. I thought it was asking if you would support us having a pink kit we used all season...doh...

Vote change...

Yes I would support it as a one off....

No I would not buy one....