All that's wrong with non pro players at Latics

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god another contender for worst thread of the year.

What the hell as it got to do with anyone what they do in the close season when they are on holiday?

Jesus!! this is actually the winner of the most cringeworthy thread of the year well done :thumbsdown::first:

I agree, hopefully a mod/admin will see sense sometime soon and close it and delete the thread. No need for it at all.

Do we run a poll on what to call this scandal?

Ibizagate

Playersgoonholidayaftertheseasonhasendedgate

18-30allblokesandnowomengate

Whyaretheynotfightinggate

Shouldtheybeathomepaintingthegardengategate

got to be the last one IMO

What worries me about the pictures, theres no Chris Taylor, why is he not holidaying with the rest of our home grown youngsters, surely this must mean theres a rift between our players?

hes there. just off camera. they just told him he had to take all the pictures or theyd punch him. he cried and then agreed.

Edited by alwaysablue

Oh my god another contender for worst thread of the year.

What the hell as it got to do with anyone what they do in the close season when they are on holiday?

Jesus!! this is actually the winner of the most cringeworthy thread of the year well done :thumbsdown::first:

Got a problem Creepy? Well yeah it's a holiday and yeah it's close season, so what the hell. However take a look through Lewi's pictures all year round for simular. As for Ryan Giggs doing the same when younger, aye he did and Fergie dragged the clowns home. Giggs stayed at OT after learning the lesson, whereas Sharp was turfed out. Now forgive me if I am wrong I think the scum kinda set the standard for success.

I think the caption says it all. This is what we drank before we went out. See the insinuation there? With this blase attitude we can all stay in league one, if these young lads want a career in the professional game they want to buck there idea's up, simple as.

Oh and for all you who think I've searched and searched for these kinda pics......get real will ya. They are just popped right up on my Facebook home page.

Got a problem Creepy? Well yeah it's a holiday and yeah it's close season, so what the hell. However take a look through Lewi's pictures all year round for simular. As for Ryan Giggs doing the same when younger, aye he did and Fergie dragged the clowns home. Giggs stayed at OT after learning the lesson, whereas Sharp was turfed out. Now forgive me if I am wrong I think the scum kinda set the standard for success.

I think the caption says it all. This is what we drank before we went out. See the insinuation there? With this blase attitude we can all stay in league one, if these young lads want a career in the professional game they want to buck there idea's up, simple as.

Oh and for all you who think I've searched and searched for these kinda pics......get real will ya. They are just popped right up on my Facebook home page.

what are you picking on me for! :laught16:

You must admit though lags its a bit cringeworthy and rather pointless this thread

I was doing exactly the same at that age (but in my pics i was probably doing something illegal mmmmm)

Give them a break eh they are young lads enjoying themselves! What do you want them to do sit at home eating salad and drinking water? Or going round to there grans and mowing her lawn!

On a more serious note.........

I quite agree with that actually Lags and I have no doubt that your post was actually aimed at these lads to take "their careers a bit more seriously!" It's a long way to the top and cutting this out would undoubtedly help them.

Though like i said earlier, i'm not so sure I could have resisted the temptation at their age.....

As for those who think you're doing it to 'drop 'em in it' thread - i disagree.

Facebook - A Farce!! :wink:

Yet at the top you said take a look through Lewis pics all year round for similar. So you must have had a good look through!

Just had a look through his pics myself and there are a couple of nights out and then another album 'zante 08' which i presume is last years version of the ibiza holiday, so over the summer break and nothing wrong with that. So basically there are pictures of about two or three nights out and then lads summer holidays. The pictures hardly prove him to be going on benders every weekend.

Edited by alwaysablue

Guest sheridans_world

In my eyes, they shouldnt drink that amount during the season, but once the season is over they have a holiday. Let em get leglesss, they have nearly a month and a half before they return for pre-season training, thats more than enough time to train off their extra few pounds picked up on booze.

The worst that can happen is they kill a few more brain cells.

Let em have their fun for a change!

what are you picking on me for! :laught16:

You must admit though lags its a bit cringeworthy and rather pointless this thread

I was doing exactly the same at that age (but in my pics i was probably doing something illegal mmmmm)

Give them a break eh they are young lads enjoying themselves! What do you want them to do sit at home eating salad and drinking water? Or going round to there grans and mowing her lawn!

Ermmm no I don't think it's cringeworthy. Anyone with a modicum of knowledge into the effects of alcohol on a professional athletes body would say "don't be tempted to drink" tell me I am wrong? and I aint picking on you, show me where I have?

As for Kelly's comments what happened to free speech providing I ain't slandering anyone?

What is quite correctly stated in this thread it's nothing to do with getting young lads into trouble. Far from, but to enlighten them in the error they are making. Nothing would please me more for these lads to act and lead their lives in a professional manner. Anyone who as frequented these boards over a good number of years will be aware I sung Lewi's praises from the youth set up. However I have become disillusioned with his intent to throw his career away.

Yet at the top you said take a look through Lewis pics all year round for similar. So you must have had a good look through!

Just had a look through his pics myself and there are a couple of nights out and then another album 'zante 08' which i presume is last years version of the ibiza holiday, so over the summer break and nothing wrong with that. So basically there are pictures of about two or three nights out and then lads summer holidays. The pictures hardly prove him to be going on benders every weekend.

Hold your coat a second brother. Do you not think pictures can be removed as well as added? in case of confussion I'll tell you the answer, yes.

Also every week virtually new pictures of Lewi with bottles of booze have been posted up on facebook all season long. Fact. Oh and just to further instill you with facebook knowledge, when Lewi's drinking buddies tag him in one picture, the whole album becomes available even if the said person to whom the album belongs as a private profile status. Don't tell me these pitures have not existed over the entire season if you've not seen them. I along with others have.

Ermmm no I don't think it's cringeworthy. Anyone with a modicum of knowledge into the effects of alcohol on a professional athletes body would say "don't be tempted to drink" tell me I am wrong? and I aint picking on you, show me where I have?

As for Kelly's comments what happened to free speech providing I ain't slandering anyone?

What is quite correctly stated in this thread it's nothing to do with getting young lads into trouble. Far from, but to enlighten them in the error they are making. Nothing would please me more for these lads to act and lead their lives in a professional manner. Anyone who as frequented these boards over a good number of years will be aware I sung Lewi's praises from the youth set up. However I have become disillusioned with his intent to throw his career away.

Yeah i kind of get your point if they are out on the lash every week, but are they?

But what i dont understand is what is wrong with a lads boozy holiday at the end of the season?

They are young lads pro sportsman or not!

I still think its ridiculous to be posting them pictures on here, if the pictures were over a sustained period (and not in ibiza), say around Oldham on a sunday night with a game on Tuesday for instance then you might have a point but its a young lads holiday for christs sake!

I still think its ridiculous to be posting them pictures on here, if the pictures were over a sustained period (and not in ibiza), say around Oldham on a sunday night with a game on Tuesday for instance then you might have a point but its a young lads holiday for christs sake!

Exactly, clearly the club have no problem with this otherwise the players would ensure it wasn't on facebook. To me that says it all.....

I wonder why nobody has slammed Penney or Royle yet.....Shez would have been lambasted. :wink:

Hold your coat a second brother. Do you not think pictures can be removed as well as added? in case of confussion I'll tell you the answer, yes.

Also every week virtually new pictures of Lewi with bottles of booze have been posted up on facebook all season long. Fact. Oh and just to further instill you with facebook knowledge, when Lewi's drinking buddies tag him in one picture, the whole album becomes available even if the said person to whom the album belongs as a private profile status. Don't tell me these pitures have not existed over the entire season if you've not seen them. I along with others have.

the player who said latics fans take latics too seriously are right and this is shown by this thread and your comments

Yeah i kind of get your point if they are out on the lash every week, but are they?

But what i dont understand is what is wrong with a lads boozy holiday at the end of the season?

They are young lads pro sportsman or not!

Yes I have a point. anothert thing, the club are aware without me posting up pictures that these kinda pictures exist. Lastly when ever anyone makes a claim on here, there is a clamour of posts asking for Sources and proof. Well those pictures don't lie do they?

Exactly, clearly the club have no problem with this otherwise the players would ensure it wasn't on facebook. To me that says it all.....

I wonder why nobody has slammed Penney or Royle yet.....Shez would have been lambasted. :wink:

Watch this space next season. I will enjoy you coming back with humble pie.

Players enjoying holiday shocker,

I seemed to remember me getting :shock: ROASTED :shock: for posting a thread saying I thought it was bang out i saw Taylor in a night club hours after an absymal away defeat

Leeslover and Big Fin?????????

Yes I have a point. anothert thing, the club are aware without me posting up pictures that these kinda pictures exist. Lastly when ever anyone makes a claim on here, there is a clamour of posts asking for Sources and proof. Well those pictures don't lie do they?

Yes, but had someone come on saying that Kelvin, Lewi and Eards have gone on holiday to Ibiza and got lashed every night without photos, I'm pretty sure the response would still be 'so what?'...

I wonder if any Richie Humphreys-esque videos will surface from this holiday...all the photos seem a little tame...if anything, they don't seem drunk enough. No wonder Shez dropped all three of them!