All that's wrong with non pro players at Latics

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but had someone come on saying that Kelvin, Lewi and Eards have gone on holiday to Ibiza and got lashed every night without photos, I'm pretty sure the response would still be 'so what?'...

I wonder if any Richie Humphreys-esque videos will surface from this holiday...all the photos seem a little tame...if anything, they don't seem drunk enough. No wonder Shez dropped all three of them!

I am pleased that you see nothing to be alarmed about. As is your right brother. Just like no one was at all alarmed at the culture that had gripped this club and culminated in dog gate.

I am pleased that you see nothing to be alarmed about. As is your right brother. Just like no one was at all alarmed at the culture that had gripped this club and culminated in dog gate.

Although doggy gate was the more experienced players which have now moved on , (granted Taylor was involved but the rest was from the more experienced players)

I think the moral of this thread is..... your facebook friends aren't necessarily friends and might just knife you in the back 'cos they've got a bit of gossip on you.

As I said earlier tabloid journalism meets OWTB. Shameless.

Shameless... get with the programme.

Im gutted!

Lewis, Kelvin and Neal are not grappling with honeyz!

Just manhandling each other???

'I'm Kelvin, and I'm a professional footballer.'

'Didn't you get skinned all afternoon once by Danny Cadamarteri?'

'Erm, well, er...'

'Bye.'

However I have become disillusioned with his intent to throw his career away.

Nothing to do with Shez's treatment of him then...or the lack of a reserve set-up while we loan in pointless striker after striker in his place.

Overall, the day Lewis becomes a Lee Hughes is the time I'll worry. Highlighting a kid who's new to the game and adult life, having a life (god forbid) is a bit ridiculous. You can keep playing the "professional" card all you like...getting blind drunk in the summer and a few drinks in moderation during the season is something I'm completely happy with. And I hope they have seen what happens to those who do go getting blind drunk during the season...ala Gregan, Hughes etc. I think that is more of a "pointing out the error of their ways" than a topic like this on a forum.

Having skimmed through the photographs I can't say I'm alarmed either their is a big difference between a few young lads going on holiday and dog gate. they were just out having a good time not getting into serious trouble from those pictures. Aslong as they don't come back for pre season training massively overweight.

Hold your coat a second brother. Do you not think pictures can be removed as well as added? in case of confussion I'll tell you the answer, yes.

Also every week virtually new pictures of Lewi with bottles of booze have been posted up on facebook all season long. Fact. Oh and just to further instill you with facebook knowledge, when Lewi's drinking buddies tag him in one picture, the whole album becomes available even if the said person to whom the album belongs as a private profile status. Don't tell me these pitures have not existed over the entire season if you've not seen them. I along with others have.

I've not claimed that the pictures don't exist, however ive just looked through all 118 pictures Lewi has been tagged in and can only see evidence of a few nights out along with a few holidays. As for the pictures, hes hardly lay in the gutter on them is he, hes out having a laugh with his mates - if he has a drink in his hand it might be the only one he had all night, it might be the first of many, we dont know. Unless you were out with him and know how much he drank, and the state he was in, its a bit unfair to say he has the 'intent to throw his career away'.

And yes i'm aware that photos can be deleted on facebook, but as these photos have been deleted then i cant really comment much on them. However unless hes deleted almost a seasons worth of proof that he gets wrecked every week I cant see anything to worry about of those that are still on there.

The playoff final isn't until next weekend and these 3 have already had their holiday! It's not on couldn't they have waited another couple of weeks, it makes them seem they've not been planning to play in the play offs for a while now! I thought all the players were in on monday/tuesday last week to talk with Penney!

The playoff final isn't until next weekend and these 3 have already had their holiday! It's not on couldn't they have waited another couple of weeks, it makes them seem they've not been planning to play in the play offs for a while now! I thought all the players were in on monday/tuesday last week to talk with Penney!

No doubt Penney said "book yourself a holiday now lads, because there's some hard graft coming up when we're back in for pre-season".

Im gutted!

Lewis, Kelvin and Neal are not grappling with honeyz!

Just manhandling each other???

Exactly. Getting all giddy about having had a couple of beers rather than a proper manly session, and not a hint of them pulling a train on some disease-ridden trollopes. That's what happens when you get rid of the senior professionals at a club, the youngsters have nobody to take them aside and tell them how they should be behaving.

Exactly. Getting all giddy about having had a couple of beers rather than a proper manly session, and not a hint of them pulling a train on some disease-ridden trollopes. That's what happens when you get rid of the senior professionals at a club, the youngsters have nobody to take them aside and tell them how they should be behaving.

Thank Christ Facebook didn't exist in 1997 and no-one in that chippy had a camera.....

i'm a little concerned that Neal Eardley appears to be do a Nazi salute in photo 41