Fixtures released Wed 17th June

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God knows who we will get, but I would love Exeter away for the first game.

I hate playing at home first 'cos it means you always get a trek on a Tuesday night for the first away.

What is the date of the first game by the way? Have to start looking at flights in case it comes to fruition that we get the game at the other St. James' Park.

Derek.

I think we will start away. Since 1993/1994 we have only started the season away three times, vs Wrexham in 01/02, Luton in 04/05 and Tranmere in 06/07

Nailed on to be away after being at home the last 2 times...will be either Yeovil or Brentford...some horrible tie! Mark my words!

Nailed on to be away after being at home the last 2 times...will be either Yeovil or Brentford...some horrible tie! Mark my words!

Brentford away on the opening day. How is that a horrible tie? It's a top day out, with local boozers (so long as it isn't on a Sunday). Now Yeovil/Walsall/Gillingham/Millwall (to an extent)/Colchester I can agree with. But Brentford?

*Random number generator says 8(1) and 12(2), which translates as Gillingham at home followed by Leyton Orient away.

Edited by OldhamSheridan