Will the new ground location stop you going?

singe

Is Failsworth going to affect you Matchdays?  

351 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Makes no difference I am hardcore
    • It's too far, less/no games for me
    • It's nearer/easier!
    • I travel a long way anyway
    • N/A I am an exile and don't go tomany games to make a difference

While time for another poll.

Not sure why I am always the first.. :huh:

Is the new stadium location going to affect your matchday experience?

EDIT Not sure why my poll is not working?

Edited by singe

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless u live on furtherwood road, live alone, have no legs, and roll across the road to watch games, then you can't call urself a fan if u answer yes to this poll!

Bit gobbldygook that but I know what I mean!

It's a very good location to have a football ground, near a motorway and a main railway station. Whats the deal on the Metrolink conversion then? I assume it's going to go via the current railway line

The metrolink extension will mean it will pass on past the new stadium. The transport infrastructure available will be much better than what we have at BP.

Where's the option for "I'm well and truly pissed off with the location, but saturday afternoons at the Latics is in my blood, so I'll be giving it a go"?

"Makes no difference, I am Hardcore"? :wink:

The metrolink extension will mean it will pass on past the new stadium. The transport infrastructure available will be much better than what we have at BP.

it might help with away followings too, I seem to recall Millwall fans on another website fans complaining that BP is a difficult ground to get to

The proposed new location won't stop me going, but a change of name certainly would.

Agreed.

Location will not stop me from going, changing our clubs name will stop me unless it is a name from OUR history e.g. pine villa

Agreed.

Location will not stop me from going, changing our clubs name will stop me unless it is a name from OUR history e.g. pine villa

But what if we change the kit to the red and white Pine Villa stripes...?

Can't believe there are people on here who have voted that a trip down Broadway is too far!!

Just before its said, ive voted hardcore, nothing il stop me going however much i detest the idea of moving to failsworth, but i can imagine for some it may be less, i.e those who cant/wont make tuesday night games who use to as its now further away to make. Sorta like others now who dont make it BP on a tues night as its too far for them. Cant imagine many of those that have voted will stoip going all together! (then again maybe they will)