New Signings Imminent

I reckon I could have guessed M'voto would re sign, pretty obvious that one! Did he tell you we will definately win a game this season aswell?

It was a she not a he. :shock:

And tbh I genuinly didn't think m'voto would sign when i found out hudds were interested

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regarding this Vardy bloke. I was told tonight off a couple of Mossley followers he ripped The whole Mossley defence a new arse scoring 3 goals at Seel Park. Seems the deal at non league level so why is no one taking a pop?

Vardy scored another two tonight (against a pub team) infront of a watching Lee Clark and Terry McDermott!

But would he score for Latics with the lack of service provided ?

Edited by BP1960

saw a car saying 'A1F13' heading back towards Yorkshire way before....?

Could be anyone and if it was it doesn't mean anything because he works in Yorkshire

Edited because it made no sense, maybe I should wake up a bit more before I write stuff on here

Edited by oldhamandy1

What... B.Mac lives in Grotton off Under Lane and walks up 1 road, a field and in front door of the White Hart at LYDGATE....nowhere close to SCOUTHEAD and although his dad and wife have the car valet and hairdressers interests in Lees still a Grotton resident just down the road from WHart. and about equal distance to the Dog.

His dad lives in Lees behind where the the Codfather used to be.

Barry lives straight opposite my aunt (mums mate) and is an absolute gent and has given me a few lifts to Leeds over the years.

Oldham Athletic is missing a Barry Mac: a man of the people, fans favourite, eloquent, hard bastard.

Ps While I am well aware I typed Scouthead instead of Lydgate. Lydgate is pretty close to Scouthead. They even touch at one point.

His dad lives in Lees behind where the the Codfather used to be.

Barry lives straight opposite my aunt (mums mate) and is an absolute gent and has given me a few lifts to Leeds over the years.

Oldham Athletic is missing a Barry Mac: a man of the people, fans favourite, eloquent, hard bastard.

Ps While I am well aware I typed Scouthead instead of Lydgate. Lydgate is pretty close to Scouthead. They even touch at one point.

Dirty

Fishal Site Sunday

"New SIgnings Imminent"

Wednesday AM

Bugby spotted in WH SMITHS, buying a new dictionary - Alan Hardy says we can't afford it, Bugby takes it back for a refund but not before removing and keeping the page that gives the definition of imminent…

Wednesday PM

Fishal

"New Signings Improbable" (on the same page as imminent….)

Fishal Site Sunday

"New SIgnings Imminent"

Wednesday AM

Bugby spotted in WH SMITHS, buying a new dictionary - Alan Hardy says we can't afford it, Bugby takes it back for a refund but not before removing and keeping the page that gives the definition of imminent…

Wednesday PM

Fishal

"New Signings Improbable" (on the same page as imminent….)

It's true

Three times now, where the expectation given has not been met with reality.

Sooner than you think

Imminent

Early in the week.

Lets hope today is one signing.

I am past getting hyped up now, we started well last year, lets see how they are on the pitch come February.

The club just need to learn to shut up regarding transfers. Once it's complete, signed, sealed and delivered they can put up all the teasers they like "Signing To Be Announced Soon", get their hits and their revenue then announce it a few hours after, safe in the knowledge they aren't going to look like....

Name dropper creepy.!!!!.. ... Top bloke is Barry. <_<

:grin: i dont actually know him, but my best mate is getting married to his cousin in Cyprus

all i know is that its gonna cost me a fortune, he might see this post, he comes on here now and then :grin:

The club just need to learn to shut the :censored: up regarding transfers. Once it's complete, signed, sealed and delivered they can put up all the teasers they like "Signing To Be Announced Soon", get their hits and their revenue then announce it a few hours after, safe in the knowledge they aren't going to look like twats.

:applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1:

They can sign them adn do a month of teasers as far as I am concerned (hoping that is the case with the top striker)

Still going to wait till Feb to get a bit excited though