Just been walking up to my car and was walking alongside Mohsni, he was asking me and another fella if I knew where the train station was. Some official looking chap in a Southend coat told him to just get on the coach, he started a 4 letter rant about never playing for them again as they were absolute 5hit.

Loads of people must have heard it. Haha

The guys a :censored:. With long hair. And wears tight shorts. Prick.

Brilliantly put.

Yes, it really did cost them the game. It wasn't like we just overpowered them, it just forced them to play very narrow, very negative and once they went a goal behind they had no idea how to change things. I bet Paul Sturrock was blazing mad after his blatant recklessness gets him two definite yellow cards and he walks off waving to the fans and blowing kisses as if he's that Cameroon player in Italia '90 who just cut Claudio Caniggia in half. What a class A numpty.

Just been walking up to my car and was walking alongside Mohsni, he was asking me and another fella if I knew where the train station was.

You missed a golden opportunity to give him the directions to Oldham Mumps. Oh, to have seen his face as he approaches a half-derelict station with "METROLINK - COMING MARCH 2014" signs plastered all over the shop. The dork.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Just been walking up to my car and was walking alongside Mohsni, he was asking me and another fella if I knew where the train station was. Some official looking chap in a Southend coat told him to just get on the coach, he started a 4 letter rant about never playing for them again as they were absolute 5hit.

Loads of people must have heard it. Haha

Well Liverpool's first team coach Kevin Keen was at the game tonight so i'm sure a move to Anfield awaits him after the impressive display he put in tonight.

Icing on the cake,horrible dirty little :censored: of a player. Usually when i say 'that red card's been a while coming', i mean it's been coming all game, not it's been coming since over a week ago. Utter liability, sounds like Sturrock can't wait to get rid of him.

haha, i didnt actually realise it was him that got sent off. i didn't go to southend but he was a dirty blighter then?

quite simply - yes...

a dirty player, who moans a lot....but he made us work hard both down there and up here whilst on the pitch in the air...

Well nice to see a manager show honesty for once .

Sturrock said on Sky that he deserved both cards and the second could have been a straight red.

Cost his side not only the game but the club a lot of money .

Looked gutted and genuinely felt sorry for the few fans that had made the journey.

Bit like listening to Ferguson & Dalglish !!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Edited by losesome

Bad-boy Bilel Mohsni has been branded 'a walking foul' by his Southend manager after his latest red card controversy.

And the fiery Frenchman faces the axe after fans saw his arguing with team-mates in the tunnel before storming out of Oldham's Boundary Park and asking bemused fans for directions to the nearest railway station.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2074010/Bilel-Mohsni-walking-foul-blasts-Southend-boss-Paul-Sturrock.html#ixzz1gWu3RezO

Bad-boy Bilel Mohsni has been branded 'a walking foul' by his Southend manager after his latest red card controversy.

And the fiery Frenchman faces the axe after fans saw his arguing with team-mates in the tunnel before storming out of Oldham's Boundary Park and asking bemused fans for directions to the nearest railway station.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2074010/Bilel-Mohsni-walking-foul-blasts-Southend-boss-Paul-Sturrock.html#ixzz1gWu3RezO

Interesting article. No need to read more, it's lifted straight from this thread!!!

Plymouth should ahve made him get the train!!!

Edited by singe