What are you watching at the moment?

Crusoe

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched Westworld last night, its alright!

Yep. Not massively into sci-fi but this is a cut above the usual Stargate, Startrek Starwars or Starf-f-f-fark off.

I had a problem in the early episodes because AI just didn't go the way of robots and probably never will - it's gone the way of replacing humans with thinking, responsive task-driven machines, such as cars or bomber jets. If you're not a fan of bodycount TV - it's okay...they're only robots. Once you've bought into the basic premises, it's top TV.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 3 episodes into Berlin Station which is pretty good.

A bit disconcerting that the two main characters are both Brits doing Yank accents (why do they keep doing this?).

A bit Bourney, Homelandy - I could watch :censored: like that all day, every day. Stylish as :censored:.

Oh yeah, no shagging so far, just a bit of bumming.

Anybody got any suggestions for kodi add-ons beyond exodus and salts?

Phoenix, SportsDevil, 123, Specto is a version of Genesis...if you install the repo from KodiMaster it's dead easy to set up a build suited to your needs.

Not that I know what any of these are, of course.

I'm watching Captive on Netflix. 8 episodes detailing some of the more infamous cases of kidnapping/hostage situations. Tries to get the viewpoints of everyone involved in the situations from the kidnappers/hostage takers to the victims themselves. 3 episodes in and it's been good so far!

• 1 month later...

I watched this last night.

The books are good but I didn't expect this to be - I was watching it to practice my Spanish and have a look at Seville as I'm going there in April.

It didn't really show much of Seville. He practically lives in Tapas Bars in the books but doesn't eat a single thing in this.

Those disappointments aside, it's a really, really good film.

I watched this last night.

The books are good but I didn't expect this to be - I was watching it to practice my Spanish and have a look at Seville as I'm going there in April.

It didn't really show much of Seville. He practically lives in Tapas Bars in the books but doesn't eat a single thing in this.

Those disappointments aside, it's a really, really good film.

Did you watch Falcon?

Off to Seville? Flor de Toranzo. Anchoas con leche condensada sandwich. Thank me later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived