What are you watching at the moment?

Crusoe

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I've finished Mafiosa now. 

Excellent. 

A measure of it is that one of the main characters Manu (the best in my opinion, think a Corsican Paulie Walnuts :lol:) has a new actor playing him at the start of Series 5 (I was well pissed off until I looked it up and found out he'd actually died) and by episode 2 you love the new bloke just as much as the original. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

They binned a second series I think to much consternation so I haven't bothered.

There's a second series but not a third that was planned. Due to public demand they have agreed to a 2-hour long finale next year apparently. 

Try it! Although it's all about the character development so it might not be for you ?

1 hour ago, maddog said:

There's a second series but not a third that was planned. Due to public demand they have agreed to a 2-hour long finale next year apparently. 

Try it! Although it's all about the character development so it might not be for you ?

I don't even know what that means but I take it you're insulting me as usual...?

• 2 weeks later...

Nearly finished Series 1 of Narco's now. Pretty good. Always strikes me that Escobar's is not that interesting a story though. Maybe I've read too much about him....

Speaking of which I see they've made another Barry fucking Seal film starring Tom Cruise. Another done to death, not that interesting story.

The wife (and, by extension, I) recently watched Atypical, which was quite funny and sweet. Lucifer was fun too.

On my commute I've started watching Walking Dead. Up to S3E5 now. It's pretty fucking mega innit?!

On 9/20/2017 at 10:59 AM, Zorrro said:

On my commute I've started watching Walking Dead. Up to S3E5 now. It's pretty fucking mega innit?!

It is, up to about then. Gradually gets worse in my opinion. You can really tell the episodes where Frank Darabont was in the saddle (Season 1 and half of season 2). I kind of hate-watch these days.

Blasted through Tin Star last week. It was good, but I was a bit disturbed by what happened in the first episode which, after leaving it for a week, got better. Tim Roth is fantastic in it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/14/2017 at 9:34 PM, HarryBosch said:

Anyone know where I can watch the new Berlin Station and The Bureau? 

Not on any of the big one's - what about the likes of Wuaki, Hulu and that? Can you even get them in the UK? 

What are you watching Berlin Station on?

Archived