What are you watching at the moment?

Crusoe

Been watching Gomorrah, after convincing the missus. Season 1 was fantastic.

We're a few episodes into Season 2, which is good, but all feels a bit fractured, with the main characters all pulled about all over the place, and no real interaction between them (although, I'm expecting that to change).

It does, but you're right about the second season.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone started series 2 of Mr Robot yet? It's all up on Amazon I believe....

The first one started off well but I struggled to finish it in the end... Hopefully this is better..

Watched half of the first series and gave up on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I finished The Tunnel Sabotage last night.

Very, very good

The ending was a bit :censored:.

"Shall we call for back-up?"

"No. Let's go in alone. We're only 'avin a look."

This is followed by a villain saying, "I could shoot you now but have a far more elaborate and time-consuming method of murder in mind."

The ending was a bit :censored:.

"Shall we call for back-up?"

"No. Let's go in alone. We're only 'avin a look."

This is followed by a villain saying, "I could shoot you now but have a far more elaborate and time-consuming method of murder in mind."

Good all in all though

I'm labouring through Shades of Blue at the moment.

Jennifer Lopez lads? I don't get it. Face not great, legs too short, tits very good as the director keeps reminding us - if she was British she'd go to the shop in pyjama's & ugg boots.

Ray Liotta amazes me - he's as one dimensional as Tom Hanks yet, just like Tom Hanks, always really, really good.

He's in full Henry Hill strung out being followed by a helicopter mode throughout this. Which I like.

Jennifer Lopez lads? I don't get it. Face not great, legs too short, tits very good as the director keeps reminding us - if she was British she'd go to the shop in pyjama's & ugg boots.

eb6.jpg

Too big. Don't get that either.

Maybe her legs aren't short

I'm labouring through Shades of Blue at the moment.

Ray Liotta amazes me - he's as one dimensional as Tom Hanks yet, just like Tom Hanks, always really, really good.

He's in full Henry Hill strung out being followed by a helicopter mode throughout this. Which I like.

Actually, the last few episodes of this get really good :lol:

Wayward Pines..

Only a few episodes into the first season, got a bit of an "under the dome" vibe to it and it manages to end one episode leaving you wanting more

It's downhill from there. If you last the series you've done well/wasted your life.

The Americans on ITV Encore seems to trundle on fairly easily with not a lot changing, as I kill time waiting for series three of the Leftovers...

Upto date on OITNB, I really like the show. Quite a few strands to it especially the dangers of running certain functions on a for profit basis.

BoJack Horseman is my current new favourite show, quite dark, funny and well written with some really good lines.

Docu-drama The American West is quite good.

I never considered the fact Billy the Kid, Wyatt Earp & Jesse James were at it just 130 years ago...

To think we were brought up considering the Indians the baddies aswell.

They didn't give a :censored: if there was money & power concerned these Yanks.

You'd like to think things could have changed over a century later....

Bit too scary for me. I can watch it with the missus as long as I've got a book on the go at the same time.

I'm glad it's not just me. My Mrs is loving it, I'm sat pretending to watch whilst looking out the window!

It's so moreish though, I can't wait to watch some tonight even though it'll scare the :censored: out of me again...

Watched Stranger Things over the weekend and it was brilliant! Didn't think it was that scary and I hate horror films, plus the wife loved it as well.

Loved the 80's setup to it all, from the created atmosphere to the beginning title scene/music! Overall one of my favourite TV programs so far.

Done Stranger Things, I enjoyed spotting the references, thought the kids were excellent but think that there was a bit more that they could have done with this. Two more episodes may have helped flesh out the 'baddy', there was enough possibility for depth there. Could also have done with a bit more exposition around the whole premise. But overall, a solid 7.

Archived