What are you watching at the moment?

Crusoe

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/mafiosa/videos/all/walter-presents-mafiosa/4849928155001

Mafiosa - another Walter Presents on All 4.

Beautiful lawyer smoulders along after taking over her Corsican Mafia family while being very beautiful.

It might be :censored: actually, I don't know. But I really, really like it. I watch it whilst permanently biting my fist. She's amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally finished the sopranos some of the finest television I've watched.

I agree about Deutschland '83 that was brilliant.

There's so much out there and so much I've missed, so what should I watch next - I'm partway through Man in the High Castle but 6 episodes in its gone a bit tedious. I'm thinking Breaking Bad, Vinyl or starting over with Boardwalk Empire or do I resume a season and a half into Homeland but Claire Danes was getting on my tits....

Keep hearing Luther is excellent. Narcos? Sons of Anarchy? My viewing for the next 3 months is in your hands

Was their an Italian series with English sub titles called Cosa Nostra or did I imagine that?

Film wise looking forward to Rogue One

There's so much out there and si much I've missed, so what should I watch next - I'm partway through Man in the High Castle but 6 episodes in its gone a bit tedious. I'm thinking Breaking Bad, Vinyl or starting over with Boardealk Empire or do I resume a season and a half into Homeland but Claire Danes was getting on my tits....

Keep hearing Luther is excellent. Narcos? Sons of Anarchy? My viewing for the next 3 months is on your hands

Mad Men is superb. Different setting, which might not be up everybody's street, but there are plenty of similarities with the structure of the Sopranos and it's written brilliantly. Real-life history is threaded in really cleverly as well.

Luther's decent but it won't keep you going for 6 months. Sons of Anarchy I never got the hype - could've been better. Breaking Bad is a solid watch which everybody enjoys.

The Cosa Nostra show you might be thinking of could be Gomorroh. Haven't watched series 2 yet but the first one is very good stuff. A different type of gangster show to Sopranos.

There's so much out there and so much I've missed, so what should I watch next - I'm partway through Man in the High Castle but 6 episodes in its gone a bit tedious. I'm thinking Breaking Bad, Vinyl or starting over with Boardwalk Empire or do I resume a season and a half into Homeland but Claire Danes was getting on my tits....

Keep hearing Luther is excellent. Narcos? Sons of Anarchy? My viewing for the next 3 months is in your hands

Was their an Italian series with English sub titles called Cosa Nostra or did I imagine that?

I was the same with Man in the High Castle - still haven't finished it.

Breaking Bad is great.

I've started Vinyl but it hasn't grabbed me. 3 episodes in I think.

Homeland gets worse then very, very good.

I always thought while Boardwalk Empire was good, it was a bit slow. That said I stupidly watched it week by week rather than all in one go. Might be better that way.

Luther is dog:censored:. If they'd played it straight it could've been really good but they had to go all BBC silly with it.

Narco's will be good if you haven't read loads of books about him. If you have it's a bit boring as you know it all already.

First 5 series of Sons of Anarchy are fantastic then it get's really daft for the last two but you'll be hooked by then.

Italian Series you're talking about might be Gomorrah. Series 1 is as good as anything ever made, Series 2 not as good but still decent.

Other Italian series - Romanzo Criminale is alright.

Corleone is excellent. Think Narco's but about Toto Riina rather than Escobar and miles better...

• 3 weeks later...

Finished Series 1 of The Fall last night.

Very good but why the harrowing bits centred around kids? No need whatsoever.. Could have been just as good without it..

Started Ballers too. Light, stylish, entertaining - I like it. My wife is surprised by this.

I've finished ballers, enjoyed the 1st series and enjoying the 2nd just as much. Not a fan of The Rock's films but he's excellent in this.

Up to ep5 in Man In The High Castle.

After reading a lot of Philip K Dick stories, I'm not disappointed. I liked how Line Faced Man origami habit connects to Scott's interpretation of Electric Sheep.

I've finished ballers, enjoyed the 1st series and enjoying the 2nd just as much. Not a fan of The Rock's films but he's excellent in this.

The Rock is essentially playing himself though.

It's enjoyable but if it got cancelled I wouldn't be hunting round to watch filmed but not screened episodes.

7 episodes into Luke Cage on Netflix. It's been ok, but not as good as Daredevil or Jessica Jones.

Not watched it yet, but looking forward to Westworld on Sky Atlantic. Think it started last night but going to finish Luke Cage first.

I watched Westworld last night, its alright!

7 episodes into Luke Cage on Netflix. It's been ok, but not as good as Daredevil or Jessica Jones.

Not watched it yet, but looking forward to Westworld on Sky Atlantic. Think it started last night but going to finish Luke Cage first.

Daredevil is absolutely brilliant. Especially the second series. Thought Jessica Jones was just ok, but certainly improved as it went on.

Archived