Leon Clarke

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shez was interested him in and made an initial enquiry but has baulked at his demands. Wouldn't be surprised to see Crawley go back for him on one of their 'dodgy' deals….

What dodgy deals?

£5k a week for someone who got shipped out of the 4th tier for his attitude less than 12 months ago?

Is this the same guy who has not played regular football in the same team for the last few years?

If its hearsay.......... I hope we still sign him because I think there is talent in there somewhere and he may click when he needs to get his career on track.

If he really wants £5k a week tell him to go and :censored: right off, cheeky prick!

No - from me on so many level including the bad attuide, being paid possibly so much more than others may have a issue with the rest of the team (evem if is just a rumor re. £5k a week.).

Surely PD wanted players to come here to run through brick walls - give into these demands it is the other way round isn't it - suggest he wants to come here if the money is at the highest first - not to acheive which is against the image I got from the other signings.

Surely he and is agent knows he can't be picky due to the Bad attiude and image and the fact that there are a surplus of players (good and bad) on the market - case of supply and demand.

Preston surely are looking for a striker :-))

No - from me on so many level including the bad attuide, being paid possibly so much more than others may have a issue with the rest of the team (evem if is just a rumor re. £5k a week.).

Surely PD wanted players to come here to run through brick walls - give into these demands it is the other way round isn't it - suggest he wants to come here if the money is at the highest first - not to acheive which is against the image I got from the other signings.

Surely he and is agent knows he can't be picky due to the Bad attiude and image and the fact that there are a surplus of players (good and bad) on the market - case of supply and demand.

Preston surely are looking for a striker :-))

More likely to stroll through, after the other players have demolished it! But if he slots the ball home after doing so who cares!

Surely it would be a loan 50/50 wages type deal though?

Would love someone to suggest a better alternative that is a) available B) In our price bracket c) willing to join the revolution d) prepared to eat at Nandos e) can score 15+ goals f) A model pro g) Young h) Quick i) can use Twitter. ????????

This £5k rumour is bollocks as wouldnt even speak to him it might be the case thats his Charlton deal but he can sit on that for 12 months. Its more likely what % we pay. However better in frame than us already having signed Ben Burgess as an example.

cough Billy Paynter ? Colin owes us ....

I'm sure we could find plenty of players who would fit into b of your analysis.

Edited by mikejh45

Would love someone to suggest a better alternative that is a) available B) In our price bracket c) willing to join the revolution d) prepared to eat at Nandos e) can score 15+ goals f) A model pro g) Young h) Quick i) can use Twitter. ????????

This £5k rumour is bollocks as wouldnt even speak to him it might be the case thats his Charlton deal but he can sit on that for 12 months. Its more likely what % we pay. However better in frame than us already having signed Ben Burgess as an example.

I would agree, all this i know who were signing and not tellin is a little tiresome. Then to cap it with 5k a week bollocks kind of summed the whole thing up.... A load of hairy bollocks.

Would love Billy Paynter. Now we're talking. Realistic?

Other options are out there and we have a highly rated guy on trial that has just been released from a League One club but he's another 19/20 year old kid. Intriguing though and has an international pedigree.

Juvhel Tsoumou?