The website gets worse...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typo on the logo which is merged into the badge. Don't know if would be anyone that 'works' on the website that would have produced it but someone, somewhere hasn't done their job properly and then no-one's checked. Still, I regularly do worse myself.

I think Billy is on holiday at the moment & clubs gone down the tubes without him. Player suspensions, own goals, cup exits and now this. He should be made to board the first flight back.

IE still has a browser share of 23-30% and given it's the de facto standard in many corporates that won't change unless they do.

I've been stuck with IE6, 7 and 8 in recent employers, with no possibility of switching.

Edited by Crusoe

Me too. At home it's Chrome or occasionally Firefox for me.

Thankfully I have full admin rights on my work box so I use Chrome for everything except Citrix, which requires a Firefox plugin. Hope is that as internal Chrome usage rockets they will make a Chrome version too.

Mine let me put Chrome and Spotify on mine. I say 'let'; I just tried installing them on the off chance and it worked.

Same here (with Chrome). And you can't usually install a sodding thing on it. Bastards wouldn't even let us use Skype or Facebook when working abroad.

Just noticed this this morning,

Byrne was dismissed but it was later overturned on appeal on the grounds of mistaken identity with Brown later handed the three-man ban which had initially been given to the Irishman.

A three-man ban? Wish most teams had one of these when we was playing them, we might actually pick up some points.

Byrne was dismissed but it was later overturned on appeal on the grounds of mistaken identity with Brown later handed the three-man ban which had initially been given to the Irishman.

A three-man ban? Wish most teams had one of these when we was playing them, we might actually pick up some points.

we might race to a 4-0 lead at HT, but it would still end up 4-3!!!

MK Dons had Gleeson banned when we played them.