Intetesting Rumour

I was having a chat with one of the playing staff today, he lives near me and I would consider we are on good terms. He said that the is a rumour going around the playing staff is that after the reserve match Dickov was heading to Coventry for an interview. It could just be office gossip.

He said he did not believe it and I'm not sure I do, but I have no reason to doubt his integrity in passing on what he has heard.

Edited by Guest

I was having a chat with one of the playing staff today, he lives near me and I would consider we are on good terms. He said that the is a rumour going around the playing staff is that after the reserve match Dickov was heading to Coventry for an interview. It could just be office gossip.

He said he did not believe it and I'm not sure I do, but I have no reason to doubt his integrity in passing on what he has heard.

I'll eat my hat... :drinking45:

Phil Brown currently 1/3 to get it. The way these things work, expect those odds to have be a result of information from someone close to the interview process. Sure he was about 20/1 a few days ago.

I posted much the same when Dickov was odds on to get the Huddersfield job. A few hours later Simon Grayson got the job and MK Dons smashed us 5-0.

I posted much the same when Dickov was odds on to get the Huddersfield job. A few hours later Simon Grayson got the job and MK Dons smashed us 5-0.

A very fair point actually. Many years ago I went for a job within the IT Department at BetFred HQ and was told never to never to bet on such things as someone will always have the inside track - same with betting on outcomes on TV shows where viewers vote where someone always knows the number of votes cast. Made me very cynical but the Dickov to Huddersfield thing was clearly completely wrong.

A very fair point actually. Many years ago I went for a job within the IT Department at BetFred HQ and was told never to never to bet on such things as someone will always have the inside track - same with betting on outcomes on TV shows where viewers vote where someone always knows the number of votes cast. Made me very cynical but the Dickov to Huddersfield thing was clearly completely wrong.

Some folk cleaned up big time when Redknapp went back to Pompey. One of those was probably Redknapp himself.