£20.96 Oldham v Liverpool FA Cup game price

Oldham V Liverpool Match Ticket idea  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Would you as a fan pay an extra 96p for yiour match ticket with the 96p being donated to the JFT96 APPEAL. ?

• Yes
    • No

The question is.

Would you be happy to pay an extra 96p to the cost of your match ticket what ever it is, if the money was donated to the JFT96 Appeal?

Not only would this be fantastic PR for the club, it would be another way for the appeal to keep in the public eye and for all fans attending to help in a small way.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say having thought this through, it's a no.

Every sympathy for what the families have been through but agree that the Govt are now paying the legal costs, I bought the single and helped it to #1 etc… and their club is one of the richest in the world.

A gesture similar to what Mansfield did or some sort of banner is the correct gesture imo

Edited by oafcprozac

The question is.

Would you be happy to pay an extra 96p to the cost of your match ticket what ever it is, if the money was donated to the JFT96 Appeal?

Not only would this be fantastic PR for the club, it would be another way for the appeal to keep in the public eye and for all fans attending to help in a small way.

Thanks for that rick. It wont help with the queues though all that change having to be dished out

Noble idea though

Thanks for that rick. It wont help with the queues though all that change having to be dished out

Noble idea though

Harry

I was thinking the donation would be within the ticket price. I know the accountant wont thank me but if final revenue can substract sold tickets at 96p per ticket. This can then be donated to the appeal.

The club would then send money to the charitable account as a donation. Paperwork but worthwile I think?

two have said no ! Anyone care to say why? (not a dig just for feedback)

Let me get this right....Now the truth is out, won't the 96 families simply win the court case for the compensation?

I think these lawyers should go No win no fee. Sorry folks I say no. They've now got their justice with the truth, if they want to get lots of cash also then they do it alone for me.

Harry

I was thinking the donation would be within the ticket price. I know the accountant wont thank me but if final revenue can substract sold tickets at 96p per ticket. This can then be donated to the appeal.

The club would then send money to the charitable account as a donation. Paperwork but worthwile I think?

two have said no ! Anyone care to say why? (not a dig just for feedback)

Good idea and using Gift Aid would increase by 20% the 96p donated by taxpayers at no extra expense to them.

A form has to be completed. If a voucher is to be given out at the Brentford game, perhaps it could incorporate all the information required by HMRC.

http://www.hmrc.gov....ng/gift-aid.htm