OWTB.co.uk Needs You!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who has donated - £50 indeed has been donated, a great gesture that is too.

On match days I do give sweets to the Children of the Chaddy end in the Tuck shop but unlike Jimmy Saville I charge them 50p !!! :ass1:

If donations are given on match days in the Tuck shop can you tell me its for OWTB so it doesnt get mixed up with the Boundary Blues.

Thanks everyone so far - the site is ok for Feb but the amount of traffic visiting Owtb in feb and march with all the debate going on is high so any further donations is appreciated !

I'd certainly recommend keeping this thread alive as a reminder prior to Tuesday's game.

First of all I have transferred some dosh and don't begrudge a penny. I just have a query as a middle aged non techie.

I understand more traffic means higher running costs, but doesn't the additional traffic make the site more valuable which you could in some way exploit? Or are you steering completely clear of advertising?

I am able to visit much more often because I have finally upgraded from steam powered nokia to all singing and dancing Samsung and I am sure the underlying flow will increase as well as the cup run upsurge as others have easier ways to access t'internet.

Again apologies if I am asking a silly question.

To those asking what it costs, it looks like we're going to have to switch to a package that costs an eye watering US$120/month - which is what we were bumped up to last month.

It wouldn't be right to go into the financials of Red Star's very generous sponsorship but we are hugely appreciative of that and of all donations.