latest betting

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TP wont want it.

Why would he risk losing his job in the next couple of years?

He can just keep his head down and get on with developing the kids.

He's also said that if Corney asked him, then he'd have to think about it. If it came down to it and deals couldn't be made elsewhere, then he may well be asked to step in for the remaining games until someone else came in during the summer when he can go back to what he enjoys most.

My odds! I find it odd that league 1 status is so important to us but finding a manager quickly isn't. I find it odd that Corney is back in the USA with chums Blitz & Gazal.

What's important is getting the right manager .

And if there are big decisions to be made about the club that affect Blitz and Gazal then I have no problem with SC being there.

I reckon it is latics related....I've thought for a while now that Blitz & Gazal were unofficially still part of the set up.

Perhaps them both pulling out of the club was all part of a greater plan to get the local council to get their finger out.

With our attendances there's no way Corney alone could have financed the players we've had through the BP door since they apparently left us high and dry.

We are skint.....Hughes, Kuqi, Baxter and now possibly Dowie...........it does seem a little odd!

I reckon it is latics related....I've thought for a while now that Blitz & Gazal were unofficially still part of the set up.

Perhaps them both pulling out of the club was all part of a greater plan to get the local council to get their finger out.

With our attendances there's no way Corney alone could have financed the players we've had through the BP door since they apparently left us high and dry.

We are skint.....Hughes, Kuqi, Baxter and now possibly Dowie...........it does seem a little odd!

The fact that the club owes them 5 million is probably reason enough to keep a finger in the pie.

Heard a snippet on GMR before and it was philliskirk saying what a good choice Dowie would be as he's an excellent coach... whe asked whether he'd be interested in a permanent role with the first team he said he would have to have a chat with Corney as he'd be worried about who'd look after the youth team