FFS - stop messing around and recruit Dowie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and I apologise beforehand for the little hijack but if anybody out there uses MacBook could you have a look in the techie help forum please? Ta people's.

Dowie manager, Scholes coach, Nicky Butt kit man..... Heard it here first.....

Oh and I apologise beforehand for the little hijack but if anybody out there uses MacBook could you have a look in the techie help forum please? Ta people's.

Dowie manager, Scholes coach, Nicky Butt kit man..... Heard it here first.....

Who's clipboard guy?

Edited by LT_SMASH

If it is Dowie the expectations will be enormous. Could be we have been deliberately pointed in the wrong direction. It would be daft to introduce a new manager at the game - we need a new manager getting in there with hobnail boots. If we need 7 or 8 wins to stay up the sooner we start the better.

Could it be Dowie trying to get out of his Sky contract..?

I doubt if Dowie has much of a contract there.

Most of the "pundits" (other than the hard core of Charlie Nichols, Le Tiss, Merson etc)Sky uses for match reportsand on Sky Sports Saturday are freelancers, will be paid by appearance and probably on a short term basis. Quite a few of them will still hjave managerial ambitions and they, and Sky, will recognise that in the terms of engagement.