Supportr the Planning application for the New Stand

Updated 27 Feb

Short of naming and shaming which this post is now doing, how else can we get people to support it, perhaps when someone posts on OWTB if their name aint on the Singe list we bombard them. But it is up to people to decide for themselves what they want to happen, perhaps they are quite happy with a 3 sided :censored:hole, it takes all sorts.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boundary Park is a better :censored:hole than Goodison Park. Piss poor stadium.

quite like goodison park think it has got character not like some of the sterile stadia that is prevalent today. It does have some bad seats for viewing but would you prefer Donny, think not, miles from a good pub no atmosphere, IMO

Short of naming and shaming which this post is now doing, how else can we get people to support it, perhaps when someone posts on OWTB if their name aint on the Singe list we bombard them. But it is up to people to decide for themselves what they want to happen, perhaps they are quite happy with a 3 sided :censored:hole, it takes all sorts.

Using the word 'bombard' isn't really a good in relation to a democratic process.

Bumpage

So out of over 4,000 fans, and over 150 regular users on here (must be more?) only

Diego_Sideburns

slystallone

Lukers1

singe

Daboke

shaw_blue

HAve confirmed they signed it.

A few others commenting here probably have (can you confirm?)

So I can create a Planning Support Hall of Fame.

Me too, registered my support and emailed the planning officer. Basically stating that it's about bloody time this council supported it's towns professional football club. Although I had to use my parents address to register as they would not accept a Canadian address.

I've just filled in the online form to support the application, outlining the benefits of the proposals from club, community and borough perspectives.

I hope everyone does the same. As everyone knows, mopping up the mess when things go wrong is far worse than spending a few minutes cheering on this supposed done deal.

Lucky we've got the application in under an interventionist do-things council leader. He's Labour as well, which I hope everyone has noted.

Me too, registered my support and emailed the planning officer. Basically stating that it's about bloody time this council supported it's towns professional football club. Although I had to use my parents address to register as they would not accept a Canadian address.

Did it a while ago and left some comments!1!