Bouzy resigning?

It's not hugely likely though, is it? The club announced Bouzy was being let go, he travels to Australia, the Chron reports he's looking at signing for a club there. Sounds more convincing than the club deciding to backtrack and rehire him.

Would make sense making a big thing out of mvoto smith or croft just nobody else really.

Who is making a big thing, the club do this most of the time.

Unless its a typo it will be a player from last seasons squad but it could her any of them

Jesus no. This lad is :censored:. Cannot for the life of me think why we would want a guy who has indifferent distribution, cannot catch a cross and seems pathologically averse to coming off his line.

Oh, wait... Maybe it's that he sets an impeccable example with his flawless disciplinary record...

Didn't Bouzanis put something on Twitter earlier or was I dreaming?

Edit: Here it is..

Dean Bouzanis@dbouzanis4313h

Interesting times ahead regarding football. Can't wait to get back into it. #PositiveNews

Just under his tweet is an inquiry by a central coast mariners fan. The Mariners won the 'A' league this season in Australia and did reasonably well in the Asian cup (equivalent of the Euro cup) so maybe Bouzanis is coming down my way.

I would suggest our A league down here is the same standard as the lower championship / high div1 so could be correct.

It's deffo a current player going off the wording of the article.

Probably Mvoto

"Keep logging on to the official website tomorrow for news about the player who has accepted terms for a new contract at Boundary Park."

There is a lot of ambiguity in that statement..it could refer to a current player signing a new contract or a new player signing a new contract.

Good shout. I'd forgotten about him.

He had the makings of a class keeper, natural ability, I read on Wiki that he might play again, maybe worth a polite enquiry, would make a great back up keeper and would bode him well to work with Paul Gerrard.