The Unofficial OWTB Point Out Fishal Site Errors Thread

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how there's such criticism of the original writer for a few spelling or typing errors, the next one comes along and produces a measly report that barely even mentions our goal and explains nothing about its build-up.

If you think that our match reports were poor you should take a look at other clubs' websites where they don't use paragraphs, show teams or stats.

It's a shame the past writer's gone...

Edited by NewBlue

Funny how there's such criticism of the original writer for a few spelling or typing errors, the next one comes along and produces a measly report that barely even mentions our goal and explains nothing about its build-up.

If you think that our match reports were poor you should take a look at other clubs' websites where they don't use paragraphs, show teams or stats.

It's a shame the past writer's gone...

#JohnsonOut

We'll be fine today; Coventry are out of form!

LAST MEETINGS
League One
19th January, 2013: Coventry City 2, Latics 1
29th September, 2012: Latics 0, Coventry City 1
LAST MATCHES
December 26th, 2013 - Sky Bet League One:
Coventry 4, Peterborough 2.
Sheffield Utd 1, Latics 1.
TOP SCORERS
Leon Clarke (17) for Coventry City. Danny Philliskirk (10) for Latics.
RECENT FORM (Last 6)
Sheffield United: W L W D D W
Latics: D L W L D D

Hey Tony, how do I work this CTRL V thingy again? Tony? Tony?
Edited by L1onheartNew

• 2 weeks later...

If I've understood Twitter correctly Phil Brennan has been employed by Latics to sort the web site out.

Previously worked at Stockport and has also written a book "The Man From Uruguay" - about former Stockport and Dale manager Danny Bergara.

@PhilB1883

Edited by opinions4u

If I've understood Twitter correctly Phil Brennan has been employed by Latics to sort the web site out..

Previously worked at Stockport and has also written a book "The Man From Uruguay" - about former Stockport and Dale manager Danny Bergara.

@PhilB1883

Brennan was well respected programme editor, Media manager, website Mgr and also TP mould as he er spot lights amongst other things according to County forum

Edited by singe

If I've understood Twitter correctly Phil Brennan has been employed by Latics to sort the web site out.

Brennan was well respected programme editor, Media manager, website Mgr and also TP mould as he fixed spot lights amongst other things according to County forum.

@PhilB1883

Why no mention of the reserves being walloped 4-1 by Rochdale today, a Latics team which included many squad members plus Lockwood and Worrall?

Surely the fact that a couple of new signings had a run out should have been in the news ?

Why no mention of the reserves being walloped 4-1 by Rochdale today, a Latics team which included many squad members plus Lockwood and Worrall?

Surely the fact that a couple of new signings had a run out should have been in the news ?

He starts Friday.

:grin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sure we only scored 5 in the second half.

This, from Latics Player:

http://www.player.oldhamathletic.co.uk/latest-news/article/2180057/date/20140126120000/page/0/name/highlights--oldham-athletic-6-4-peterborough-united

Scroll down to where the videos are listed

Edited by Bristolatic

It's not us, for a change. And it's not a website but a match programme but Sunderland were warning fans of the dangers of smuggling Polytechnics past stewards in the Tyne-Wear derby on Saturday.

https://twitter.com/MasonEcho/status/428688478281687040/photo/1

It was never like that when Stu Vose was here ;)

It's not us, for a change. And it's not a website but a match programme but Sunderland were warning fans of the dangers of smuggling Polytechnics past stewards in the Tyne-Wear derby on Saturday.

https://twitter.com/MasonEcho/status/428688478281687040/photo/1

I take this personally having attended Sunderland Polytechnic wearing flares in the 1970's.

"The deal which took James Tarkowski to Brentford is good for parties."

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20140205-press-conference-1341099.aspx#zmJCB0f2FoMSCRLE.99

So that's why it was undisclosed. Tarky is a party clown!

Thank you. Your post has reminded me that i'm overdue an eye test.