Tarky offered new contract

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't understand the loaning him back part of the deal. surely James Wilson's his replacement.

I've no idea, but maybe they think he will need a month to get up to fitness? Can't imagine they've done it just for the hell of it.

So are we ignoring Matt Chambers and just going with the lower offer story told by another journalist?

Im witholding all commentvon movements until 10pm....but i fear when i do, it could be a serious rant

We have signed three players in the last 24 hours. I highly doubt we will be bringing anyone else in.

LJ said two or three earlier in the week, there is your three.

Obviously, I hope I am wrong and that the signing we make at 10.58pm tonight make an extra 200 come and stand in the rain with me at Swindon tomorrow.

Given the amount of money we spend supporting OAFC, think we are all aloud a moan or rant at whatever level we feel! Unless the fee comes out as a good one with future incentives, then what a F*** up this is. 'Best interests at heart for the club', b******, the best interests would be to keep tarky till summer, ensure we remain in league one, then let the bidding games begin!! BUT Brentford!!!!! Christ!!!!

Which ever way you look at it. It's a step up. Brentford are challenging for promotion. Meanwhile we're loaning players from Macclesfield and signing cast offs from relegation fighting rivals.

Good luck to James. Brentford are a club with ambition, on the ascendancy.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Which ever way you look at it. It's a step up. Brentford are challenging for promotion. Meanwhile we're loaning players from Macclesfield and signing cast offs from relegation fighting rivals.

Agreed, Brentford will be in the championship next year so it will be a good change for Tarky. Wish he'd stayed but at least he didn't wait till the end of his contract to leave and we got nothing (or a nominal fee).

So many drama queens in here ffs he's good but nowhere near as good as some of the other players we have had over the years even at this level. Give me clint hill and fitz hall and gregan any day over tarky.

Until we get some investment and have to finance our new stand expect this to keep happening to our best players so you should get used to it. Life goes on!

who also have loads of money, which we don't