Tarky offered new contract

Anyone who's happy with 150k or even 350k or of a mind 'that's what he's worth' is deluded. Every season for as long as i can remember we sell our best player for next to nothing. No one else does it so why should we accept it? As for if you don't want to come anymore..you won't be missed, ,lets see if you're saying that when crowds drop to below 2000. Fans are entitled to be pissed off. Times are hard yet we find the money every week to watch us loose. This club has no ambition whatsoever, We don't ask for much, just a tad of ambition.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who's happy with 150k or even 350k or of a mind 'that's what he's worth' is deluded. Every season for as long as i can remember we sell our best player for next to nothing. No one else does it so why should we accept it? As for if you don't want to come anymore..you won't be missed, ,lets see if you're saying that when crowds drop to below 2000. Fans are entitled to be pissed off. Times are hard yet we find the money every week to watch us loose. This club has no ambition whatsoever, We don't ask for much, just a tad of ambition.

But, we don't know for certain what the fee was. And that is the crux of the whole thing. Too much guesswork and not enough substance or fact.

Sorry, FACT.

Times are hard yet we find the money every week to watch us loose. This club has no ambition whatsoever, We don't ask for much, just a tad of ambition.

Every week the club work hard to pay everyones wages and make sure we have a club to watch. Accept it or not but without someone chucking money at the club our ambition is to survive and remain a football club.

years ago i was once called a mushroom fan for supporting oldham today its never seemed so true - kept in the dark and fed on :censored: has been taken to another level.

Are you serious?! Most deals are undisclosed nowadays, and how anyone can say we're kept in the dark after LJ's honesty at the meet the manager meetings is deluded - what do you want, to have a live stream of the chairman's and manager's office on the club website?!

Every week the club work hard to pay everyones wages and make sure we have a club to watch. Accept it or not but without someone chucking money at the club our ambition is to survive and remain a football club.

An there's me thinking it was the fans who worked hard to find the money to put in to the club so they can pay the wages.do you really believe Corney still pumps his own hard earned in to the club? I don't, I think them days are long gone,

Manager, owner and the board should show some balls and come out and say that then, instead of the 'building for the future' and the other :censored: they come out with.

Punters can then make their own mind up about whether they want to part with their cash at the turnstiles.

The fact that we don't want to let on how much we've sold Tarky for speaks volumes in terms of fee we're recouping. However if the player is adamant about leaving and this has been showing in his performances (which it has). We're stuck between a rock and a hard place. It's not as if we can afford to just drop him until summer and then off load him for a more sensible fee. This also goes to show how desperate we are for money......such a shame....where have the good seasons gone.....when will they come back?

The fact that we don't want to let on how much we've sold Tarky for speaks volumes in terms of fee we're recouping. However if the player is adamant about leaving and this has been showing in his performances (which it has). We're stuck between a rock and a hard place. It's not as if we can afford to just drop him until summer and then off load him for a more sensible fee. This also goes to show how desperate we are for money......such a shame....where have the good seasons gone.....when will they come back?

Most fees nowadays are undisclosed. It means nothing.

Transfers today according to BBC (non-loans or frees):

Figure disclosed: 2

Figure undisclosed: 11

Over the whole transfer window:

Figure disclosed: 11

Figure undisclosed: 70

Look at all those pittences paid to the selling club!

Edited by jsslatic

I know it's all the rage these days (all this undisclosed bollox) but seeing as Tarky was our best (or one if out best), surely the club should realise us fans will smell lack of ambition and desperation. Especially if the buying club have leaked a lowly £150k. Does anyone believe more players may come before 10pm? Also, LJ stated he'd never have lots of loan players but since late Oct we've had 8-9!!! We're back to Dickov's style if management (get as many players in as possible, one of them has got to be good). Crazy, waiting for Mr Smith to be heavily touted now in time for end of August......

I know it's all the rage these days (all this undisclosed bollox) but seeing as Tarky was our best (or one if out best), surely the club should realise us fans will smell lack of ambition and desperation. Especially if the buying club have leaked a lowly £150k. Does anyone believe more players may come before 10pm? Also, LJ stated he'd never have lots of loan players but since late Oct we've had 8-9!!! We're back to Dickov's style if management (get as many players in as possible, one of them has got to be good). Crazy, waiting for Mr Smith to be heavily touted now in time for end of August......

maybe Brentford don't want to disclose the fee as their fans might think they've overpaid. Whisper it but it's not always Corneys or the rest of the boards fault

Re : loaning him back - is he not allowed to play for them tomorrow? If he did, and had a stormer, surely there is no way they will let him come on loan next week...

Needed to have signed him by noon I think, don't think they had done, but it was probably very close

18 pages, well done Tarky.

He must have improved.If we had sold him last season some of those ripping up their tickets and never going again wouldnt be having a breakdown because he wasn't "good enough" and "thinks he's Beckenbaur".

Gary Harkins has just tweeted:

@Tarky19 :censored: off tarky! #jumpship #judas #nobottle #leftinthetrenches #lugs #sidepatternsweep

:laught30:

Can we keep him? Please?

Pisses me off how our ex players who tweet expressing congratulations on the move. That's half the problem these days the club means nowt to the players.