Crawley next week..

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club have plenty of time to hold their hands up and say sorry it was a poorly thought out idea ,alienating some customers(sorry fans) who would have expected to be able to sit in the RRE with their RRE season ticket when a club visits with a miniscule following ...............not holding my breath though.

The club have plenty of time to hold their hands up and say sorry it was a poorly thought out idea ,alienating some customers(sorry fans) who would have expected to be able to sit in the RRE with their RRE season ticket when a club visits with a miniscule following ...............not holding my breath though.

Season Ticket holders paid their money nearly a year ago. Club doesn't give a :censored: about them for another 12 months until they go on sale again. Then we'll get Corney coming out saying we need fans etc etc.

How about treat your existing customers right before you appeal to others.

Shockingly, I'm thinking of getting a Season Ticket again next season, after not having one for two years, must be mad.

Season Ticket holders paid their money nearly a year ago. Club doesn't give a :censored: about them for another 12 months until they go on sale again. Then we'll get Corney coming out saying we need fans etc etc.

How about treat your existing customers right before you appeal to others.

Shockingly, I'm thinking of getting a Season Ticket again next season, after not having one for two years, must be mad.

Er Season Tickets go on sale again in under 8 weeks. Unless the club plan on not keeping the RRE open for home fans next season then I can see them regretting this decision.

But no doubt fans will be warned of how the (playing) budget is going to be reduced for next season.

Er Season Tickets go on sale again in under 8 weeks. Unless the club plan on not keeping the RRE open for home fans next season then I can see them regretting this decision.

But no doubt fans will be warned of how the (playing) budget is going to be reduced for next season.

Exactly. No :censored:'s given about ST holders now, but in 8 weeks we'll all be bombarded by the appeal for money and as you said how we'll have a reduced budget etc.

This club just gets worse year on year, im amazed at this decision! Weve got 3 stands, 2 of them are pretty poor lets be honest, 1 of them is pretty good, where do away fans sit? Oh yes the good stand! Piss takers!

Yet another example of people cutting the cloth and dressing it up as an opportunity to improve the atmosphere! They really will go to every means to make a few quid. Like people have said the product on offer is getting :censored:tier by the week...I wouldn't go to BP if it was £10 entry at the moment the whole experience is depressing and the treatment of fans stinks. Improve the product/match day experience if you want fans to get excited.

Edited by Blue_Guru

No doubt the "man of the people" © Pine Villains will be along shortly to explain how this has been discussed with the fans and Johnson supports it too.

Does he have a new signing to gloat about? What happened to the meeting? Come on Barry....

How is this a trial?

It happens every time we play a big team and the atmosphere is :censored:. God knows what it'll be like against Crawley.

The 'trial' should be all Chaddy fans in RRE. That's what fans want and that's a meaningful experiment.

How is this a trial?

It happens every time we play a big team and the atmosphere is :censored:. God knows what it'll be like against Crawley.

The 'trial' should be all Chaddy fans in RRE. That's what fans want and that's a meaningful experiment.

How do you work that out? Or do the opinions of fans who sit in the Chaddy End not count?

Hold on..

When Johnson was asking fans on twitter, people were saying the club should trial it. The club are now trialing it. What have they done wrong this time?

They should trial Chaddy fans in the RRE as well before the end of the season, but I can't see a lot wrong with trying to improve the atmosphere and/or taking fan feedback on board.

At the risk of keep repeating myself, the trial has been done before when the Chaddy was shut for Anglo-Italian and Paint Pot games.

tried for a couple of piss pot trophy games with no crowd there wont be many there saturday but they could of give it a go in a league game, either that or free entry for everyone to 'celebrate' Corneys 10 years at the club. :)

How do you work that out? Or do the opinions of fans who sit in the Chaddy End not count?

The poll on this board showed an overwhelming preference for all fans in the RRE.

Do the opinions of fans in the RRE not count?

Also, why trial something that has happened about 4 times already this season?

Edited by NewBlue