Crawley next week..

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I knew we were in trouble but now I know how desperate it is. You buy a season ticket for the RRE having been told you will have to move when the away support can't be accommodated in the small section. Now they have decided to move season ticket holders because they need to save some money on stewards and policing.

Undoubtedly a decision made by someone who has never been to a game at Boundary Park because it is the RRE which creates the atmosphere given the hopeless acoustics of the main and chaddy end. We can show support by having even less noise made.

Up the :censored: and down a league!

Rochdale road end closed for this, strange..

Well that's one less on the gate and probably two. Was taking my handicapped son to this - only been to on-league with him before- but needed wide open spaces as he doesn't do crowds.

Who'd have thought that would be a problem...

Well that's one less on the gate and probably two. Was taking my handicapped son to this - only been to on-league with him before- but needed wide open spaces as he doesn't do crowds.

Who'd have thought that would be a problem...

They might let you in the RRE to use the disabled facilities?

Chance it and give the club a ring, surely they'll accommodate in these circumstances?

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

bit of a joke really, you can understand being moved when wolves,bradford,preston etc come over but crawley? it has the best view and acoustics which is the reason I buy my season ticket there, don't see why were now being moved to the chaddy.

Well I knew we were in trouble but now I know how desperate it is. You buy a season ticket for the RRE having been told you will have to move when the away support can't be accommodated in the small section. Now they have decided to move season ticket holders because they need to save some money on stewards and policing.

Undoubtedly a decision made by someone who has never been to a game at Boundary Park because it is the RRE which creates the atmosphere given the hopeless acoustics of the main and chaddy end. We can show support by having even less noise made.

Up the :censored: and down a league!

What next shut the whole ground?

On second thoughts maybe not a bad idea to forfeit all home games next season;

Big savings on maintenance costs

Fans won't have to put up with anymore dire displays

Fans travelling reduced

Players would have a couple of weeks rest fighting fit for away matches (only 51 points needed from away matches to survive)

Big savings on kit cleaning costs

No floodlighting costs

No utility bills

Cut costs on ground staff

Cut policing costs

No catering bill to pay for visiting directors

Have I missed anything?

All tongue in cheek of course :wink:, but I am afraid of giving SC such ideas.

Edited by BP1960

Saves money as need less stewards and also probably less Police as you aren't mixing fans in the same stand so no need for stewards in the divide.

Johnson and the players have said the crowd seem more vocal when we are all together.

Lets all get behind the lads as it seems they definately need it!!!

For the PNE game, LJ said about the Chaddy end: “They were brilliant and I thank them for that. I enjoyed the drum and they were going to sing win, lose or draw and that was fantastic.”

For the PNE game, LJ said about the Chaddy end: “They were brilliant and I thank them for that. I enjoyed the drum and they were going to sing win, lose or draw and that was fantastic.”

A home game against play-off contenders Preston is going to create a different atmosphere to that of relegation-contenders Crawley. Can tell you that before a fan even steps into the ground.

Leave it as it is. Johnson concentrate on getting the lads playing :censored:ing good football and Winning Games rather than dicking about with the fans. The atmosphere will follow.

The club is run by a load of clowns,shut the rre to make a better atmosphere,like someone posted,who made this suggestion can't go to the games,the Chaddy end is dead;the upper main stand is the better of the two,I don't mind going in their when we get moved for so called big clubs comeing to town,but this on Saturday is the final straw,won't be bothering Saturday with a few others who text me to tell me about this pisstake!!!

The keystone cops would run this club better than the clowns in management .

One thing this does not do is 'give the opportunity' .....it stops your choice of sitting in the RRE.

Get your hapless ,toothless, passionless mercenaries working hard every week and the atmosphere will be terrific irrespective of where people are sat.

Yet another staggeringly poor piece treatment of the customer and fan.

A home game against play-off contenders Preston is going to create a different atmosphere to that of relegation-contenders Crawley. Can tell you that before a fan even steps into the ground.

Shouldn't be really : Saturday is a massive game!

And, whisper it, but we're more of "relegation contenders" than Crawley are...