North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sports direct now complete not been in but looks to have a lot of Latics merchandise in looking at the pictures. Anyone know what's going in next?

The Directors' Lounge and Broadway Suite are supposed to be ready for 30 October for a sold-out drinks reception and five-course dinner.

IIRC you've told us previously the Supporters' Bar will be the last to go in. Is that still the case or will my Burton mates be able to join us in there a week on Saturday?

The Directors' Lounge and Broadway Suite are supposed to be ready for 30 October for a sold-out drinks reception and five-course dinner.

IIRC you've told us previously the Supporters' Bar will be the last to go in. Is that still the case or will my Burton mates be able to join us in there a week on Saturday?

I'm going to that dinner, and I have been assured recently that the EVENT will go ahead. I pressed about whether it would be at the same VENUE and have not had a direct answer. I asked about dress code and was told Smart, So I have gone out and bought a really smart hard hat and steely boots!!!!!

Does he state the capacity for the next test event?

No, it just says that numbers will be restricted again but no figures are given.

The only explicit difference stated is that, 100 club members will be sitting in their designated seat if they choose to go in the North Stand, rather than it being unreserved seating.

The option to not go in the North Stand and staywhere we are currently remains in place due the hospitality areas not being open.

I would assume the same will apply to season ticket holders and they will also be in their purchased seats.

I think the original plan was for the second test even to be at around 75% capacity so I'd assume it's something similar.

I'd be surprised in the Simon Wood event happens in the stand on Oct 30 if the hospitality areas are not available for the following day.

No, it just says that numbers will be restricted again but no figures are given.

The only explicit difference stated is that, 100 club members will be sitting in their designated seat if they choose to go in the North Stand, rather than it being unreserved seating.

The option to not go in the North Stand and staywhere we are currently remains in place due the hospitality areas not being open.

I would assume the same will apply to season ticket holders and they will also be in their purchased seats.

I think the original plan was for the second test even to be at around 75% capacity so I'd assume it's something similar.

I'd be surprised in the Simon Wood event happens in the stand on Oct 30 if the hospitality areas are not available for the following day.

The OS has answered my query now. It's looking like the Simon Wood event taking place in the North Stand can be taken with a pinch of salt!

Does he state the capacity for the next test event?

If it's 75% of capacity as was advised initially, based on last weeks figure it would be 1800.

I believe the true capacity to be 2666 so 75% of that would be about 2000.

Even the lower amount would satisfy all our season ticket holders in the stand and 300 pay on the day.

I have a feeling it will be open to ST holders only which I think is around 1500.

Sack this I just read the official site!!!

What's this all about??........from the OS....

Season ticket holders in the TLH Auctioneers Stand and George Hill Stand have the opportunity to transfer to the North Stand for the Burton Albion game if they exchange the relevant match number voucher in their books for reserved seat tickets at the ticket office on a strictly first come first served basis starting from Monday.

If you have a ST for main or RRE stands it is by choice, why would you want to change stands.

FFS do they want everybody in the new north stand.

Archived