North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I will be sat in the RRE admiring its beauty and thinking 'how much effing money do we owe now!'

Who knows, none of it's mine. Perhaps we should stick to only hiring managers and players we can afford out of the gate money. I'm all for that as well - but alas, many aren't.

Are we getting some TVs in the concourse? That a PA system that works and the steps need lettering and then we are done for the general public part of the stand

The opportunity was taken to ask Mark Moisley if he could tell what the PA bloke was saying. He couldn't, so he noted it for action.

The opportunity was taken to ask Mark Moisley if he could tell what the PA bloke was saying. He couldn't, so he noted it for action.

Their was one or 2 teething problems today but that was to be expected but the problems appear to be small cosmetic ones the good thing was it was up and running from that point of view today was overall a success.

Happy as things stand!

More pictures added to the album today.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/diego_sideburns/albums/72157634724297134

I'm not bloody suprised you were....unreserved seating and you and Mrs S were sat right in the 100 club seating whilst others were trying to find their true season ticket seats...hahah, up there for thinking, down there of dancing....love your style. One of the first to sit in the 100 club comfy seating and it wasn't yours...brilliant..

Looks it. The interior looks far from anywhere finished. Cant see any of the hospitality elements to the stand nor gym, coffee shop or offices etc finished any time soon.

Got a feeling they need to be....think master chef himself is doing an event on 30th of this month and I think the day after which is the Burton game, Roger Palmer might and I say might, be turning up pre and post match in on of the suites.

As long as it sorted for the works Xmas chrimbo bash I've booked us in for the 11th December, then I will be happy

Archived