North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The panels will be on top of the new stand facing South. It will be an opportunity not to be missed for the moaners in the Main Stand when the sun reflects off them into their eyes. That should heat up the main stand a bit, so free electricity and heating, can't be bad.

Maybe a marketing opportunity for the club to sell anti-glare sunglasses, with a choice of blue or rose tinted!

:wink:

I've not had chance to type up the fans meeting noted but Paul whitehead came along as both fan and to answer questions on the stand. He is a summary from off the top of my head, it's not word for word but:

He confirmed the finances are in place, we are schedule, Green credentials have been met as there was a question asked by a fan with regards to disability access, that himself and Jenny have visited numerous grounds to see what works/doesn't work and once they have touched base again with all the possible commercial partners with regards to a bit of fine tuning then the final plans will be submitted for approval.

Well that's off the top of my head and I have slept since too

I've not had chance to type up the fans meeting noted but Paul whitehead came along as both fan and to answer questions on the stand. He is a summary from off the top of my head, it's not word for word but:

He confirmed the finances are in place, we are schedule, Green credentials have been met as there was a question asked by a fan with regards to disability access, that himself and Jenny have visited numerous grounds to see what works/doesn't work and once they have touched base again with all the possible commercial partners with regards to a bit of fine tuning then the final plans will be submitted for approval.

Well that's off the top of my head and I have slept since too

Has your gold brick arrived?

Can't afford a gold one...went for the cheap £50.00..heheh

For those requesting them how about nice shiny brass plates indicating season ticket holders on the new stand seats..£10 each should land a few £thousands for playershare?

Any commercial ideas like that need to be emailed to mark moisley or jenny warburton at the club. Cracking idea though.

Please can you forward the idea on to them for me as you will no doubt have the direct connections, thanks.

Archived