North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I am keen on the brass plate idea.

I dont want people thinking I'm the notorious New Stand Nitpicker Mr Jones just because I can sit in his seat for a midweek game here and there when he doesnt turn up.

Not sure I am keen on the brass plate idea.

I dont want people thinking I'm the notorious New Stand Nitpicker Mr Jones just because I can sit in his seat for a midweek game here and there when he doesnt turn up.

But your back will be to his name so no one will know. :wink:

Will Sly Stallone want his OWTB name on or his real name - that is the question?

A little bit of concrete put in. They have still got loads to install. The seats will come last and will it be ready I'm not sure

Maybe a special opening at an attractive pre season friendly for playershare members only at £10 each, all ticket receipts going to the cause.

A little bit of concrete put in. They have still got loads to install. The seats will come last and will it be ready I'm not sure

Yeah, I thought everything was getting a bit too positive.

In my experience though the last few weeks of a construction project go bat-:censored: mental, different subbies tripping over each other as they get things finished when it never looked possible.

I would have thought they could quite easily open up the terracing and concourse to fans without the rest of the facilities being ready. As long as the entire building is to building regs. Not like there is loads going in there. It will be breeze block finish with basic toilets and Food stand.

Maybe a special opening at an attractive pre season friendly for playershare members only at £10 each, all ticket receipts going to the cause.

Why should only playershare members be at the opening of the new stand?!

I don't contribute to playershare and probably never will but I'd want to be there on a historic day for my club.

Silly idea.

Archived