North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been reading about Northamptons new stand proves how much of a farce ours has been. Development was started in March the structure was up for mid October. From then on there has been delays and no work has happened till last week but they are still on course to finish for the summer. Do we have a final date of when the stand will be finished?

Edit it was started in March.so who will finish first. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-29555816

Just been reading about Northamptons new stand proves how much of a farce ours has been. Development was started in the summer of 2014 and the structure was up for mid October. From then on there has been delays and no work has happened till last week but they are still on course to finish for the summer. Do we have a final date of when the stand will be finished?

Broken record?

Which is fair enough but I would rather have the back of the stand in and working for the tenants before seats are installed.

Plenty of empty seats elsewhere at the moment.

Of course but is there a set date for these to be completed? Could we be sued for breach of contract if they are not ready for the start of the season? These are sum of the questions I would like answers to.

Of course but is there a set date for these to be completed? Could we be sued for breach of contract if they are not ready for the start of the season? These are sum of the questions I would like answers to.

I think that is the clubs concern rather than ours.

If there's nothing tying them to a distributer then it's a piece of piss to get a couple of barrels from Phoenix, or Elland or Lees and revert to the standard stuff when that runs out.

Sadly whilst it's a great idea I'd be amazed if the club don't tie themselves to a major brewer to cover the cost of the fit out of the bar, lines etc

I will mention it though

Plenty of local small breweries might be interested in supplying in small quantities - Wilson Potter in Middleton, Shindigger, Marble etc.....

No. No. and thrice No.

Isn't that the song that is blasted over the PA when Port Vale score at Vale Park? If not there, then some other godforsaken ground I have been to too many times and seen us lose (quite a big list).

It reminds me of too many unhappy away days.

No. No. and thrice No.

Isn't that the song that is blasted over the PA when Port Vale score at Vale Park? If not there, then some other godforsaken ground I have been to too many times and seen us lose (quite a big list).

It reminds me of too many unhappy away days.

Did Blackpool do this song?

Plenty of local small breweries might be interested in supplying in small quantities - Wilson Potter in Middleton, Shindigger, Marble etc.....

What about the wine list? I go to a very good restaurant in London (one star) which also offers good deals if you become a member of the wine club. I don't want to be sipping cheap crap.

Also - Lees!! Really. We can and must do better than that.

What about the wine list? I go to a very good restaurant in London (one star) which also offers good deals if you become a member of the wine club. I don't want to be sipping cheap crap.

I read the description/tasting notes on a beer pump recently (you know when they turn it round because it's off) and it sounded fantastic - this hop, that hop, "citrus undertones", all that bollocks.....

"Is it off that?" I asked

"Yes" said the barmaid

"What is it, for future reference?"

She turned it round, it was Lees's Bitter :lol:

Upboat for not discriminating against about 1 million people in this country alone.

Archived