For the 5th straight season...

Great win and really solid team performance. Nice goal from Deyts. But what has happened to Harkins?

All players lose form.

If he was consistent he'd be playing at a higher level.

We got almost half a season out of him in good form, can't complain.

Perhaps playing on the wing has taken more out of him than a normal run of twenty games?

Lockwood and Wilson are consistent but they aren't

Wilson is very injury prone, that's why. His record is terrible. I would still not offer him a new contract due to it.

20072014 Bristol City 31

2008 → Brentford (loan) 14

2009 → Brentford (loan) 13

2013 → Cheltenham(loan) 4

2014 Oldham Athletic 12

Wilson is very injury prone, that's why. His record is terrible. I would still not offer him a new contract due to it.

20072014 Bristol City 31

2014 Oldham Athletic 12

He's proved that he's worth the gamble for at least a year though.

20072014 Bristol City 31

2014 Oldham Athletic 12

Is he? Where've you found the info that those appearance figures are down to injuries?

20072014 Bristol City 31

2014 Oldham Athletic 12

So you expect an 18 year old to play loads of games at a Champioonship side do you? Wilson was 18 in 2007. That is why he was loaned to Brentford, who were in league 2 then. I'm fairly certain he isn't injury prone, he's had a major injury, the sort where you are lucky if you play again in 12 months, think it was a cruciate, or a double leg break. That doesn't make him injury prone, in my eyes, that makes him unlucky.

Factor in Bristol's form last season and the form this season, plus their numerous managerial changes, (think they've had 3 permanent managers since we got rid of Dickov), and that is why Wilson hasn't played much for Bristol City.

James Wilson has a touch of quality about him. I'd be looking to sign him up for next season.

Agreed I like him a good solid defender who won't cost the earth thought he was excellent against Coventry won 9 out of 10 headers plus we could get a few years out of him. Aslong as we have a couple of defenders around him who can bring the ball forward to play next to him he will be fine.

I think we're seeing a real partnership developing. They know each others games, they complement eachother well and they don't fanny about on the ball. We used to gift-wrap goals for fun over the last few seasons. Very little has been gift-wrapped with these two at the back.

If we don't start next season with these two as the pairing I'll be gutted.

So you expect an 18 year old to play loads of games at a Champioonship side do you? Wilson was 18 in 2007. That is why he was loaned to Brentford, who were in league 2 then. I'm fairly certain he isn't injury prone, he's had a major injury, the sort where you are lucky if you play again in 12 months, think it was a cruciate, or a double leg break. That doesn't make him injury prone, in my eyes, that makes him unlucky.

Factor in Bristol's form last season and the form this season, plus their numerous managerial changes, (think they've had 3 permanent managers since we got rid of Dickov), and that is why Wilson hasn't played much for Bristol City.

I dont expect anything from an 18yr old. I thought it was common knowledge he had quite a bad time with injuries up until 2012.

"Wilson, 22, was handed a four-year deal by former manager Gary Johnson and earmarked as one for the future before his progress was interrupted by a number of injuries."

That was from the Bristol Post.

He was also injured this season at Bristol early doors, hence Not being in the side.

Edited by LT_SMASH