Sentiment

Although it would be nice to end the season unbeaten I wouldnt want us to send Notts County down on Saturday as they helped contribute to my greatest ever footballing day when they beat the whammers 2-1 handing us the chance to be champions which we gratefully snapped up, if a points enough for them on Saturday id happily take a 3-3 draw and send them home happy, I know greg abbotts a bit of a plonker but I wont hold that against them.

f*ck them, they are getting all billy big bollocks thinking they will have more fans than us plus they cancelled the fixture at there place this season meaning it was on a Tuesday and I couldn't go to hooters, they can drop for all I care

f*ck them, they are getting all billy big bollocks thinking they will have more fans than us plus they cancelled the fixture at there place this season meaning it was on a Tuesday and I couldn't go to hooters, they can drop for all I care

Just seen someone tweet Alan Sheehan saying #properclub Notts taking an army. Have they ever brought more than 1000 to BP before? They are a club I couldnt care less about, Id just rather Tranmere went down cos they are a crap club!

Let's not forget, by a pure stroke of luck Notts County need 1pt to be sure of avoiding relegation.

This fact alone is putting over HALF A MILLION POUNDS in 'our' clubs coffers.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH I SAY

Good luck to them but let's hope our lads turn up to make it a cracking game, great atmosphere and 3pts to the blues.

Let's not forget, by a pure stroke of luck Notts County need 1pt to be sure of avoiding relegation.

Good luck to them but let's hope our lads turn up to make it a cracking game, great atmosphere and 3pts to the blues.

£500k!!!......where the hell have you got a figure like that from?

O4u - can one purchase a calculator on the Playershare web shop?

The max we'll get is 80k off them and that's before factoring in concessions...

If they can get a point at a club who have much much less to play for, they deserve to stay up and I'll applaud any good-natured Notts County fans who run on the pitch.

If we beat them and they go down, they deserve to be relegated.

Simple as that for me!

They deserve a lot of credit for what they've done in recent weeks however, whatever happens Saturday.