The worse kit launch in history

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt see the training gear,the away shirts weren't even on display you had to get from behind the counter

Thanks. Just had confirmed that only Away on sale then Home and training stuff on sale August 18th.

The Away will be effective playing on winter nights but for my kids I'll politely decline and see what Home looks like on 7th

Jesus having read some of this I was expecting some horror like the Sheff Utd away kit of the early 90's...it isn't that bad at all although being the wrong side of 30 I won't be buying!

50 notes without discount is madness for our new away shirt though.

It's supposed to be a bespoke personalised shirt for Oldham but is it? As someone said previously it looks like a Sunday league shirt. No thought on design with, I guess, the dayglo being quirky ignoring the clear bollocks it was purposely chosen to avoid clashes and no need to rip us off with a third shirt.

It's a boring shirt bearing in mind some of the other Sondico kits and hopefully a little more creativity is applied for the home shirt.

Jesus having read some of this I was expecting some horror like the Sheff Utd away kit of the early 90's...it isn't that bad at all although being the wrong side of 30 I won't be buying!

Hang on a sec I thought you'd seen both already?

Having seen it, bought it and worn it I am entitled to my opinion which is that it is OK. The players will look bigger and more aggressive when wearing it BUT the price (£39.99 can't see anyone paying £49.99 and after Christmas probably ten quid) is outrageous given the simple design and poor workmanship. It is a Sunday league effort made in a hurry with profit the main motive. It is not a shirt to be proud of and it won't last.

Hang on a sec I thought you'd seen both already?

Having seen it, bought it and worn it I am entitled to my opinion which is that it is OK. The players will look bigger and more aggressive when wearing it BUT the price (£39.99 can't see anyone paying £49.99 and after Christmas probably ten quid) is outrageous given the simple design and poor workmanship. It is a Sunday league effort made in a hurry with profit the main motive. It is not a shirt to be proud of and it won't last.

If it was the best quality shirt in the world, It still wouldn't last = 1or2 seasons game over, next shirt right along here please.

I quite like it, went and bought it after work at 4, tried one on and it was dirty, it fitted so i just asked if i can get another one in the same size, i looked at 4 before finding one without dirty marks on it! Just chucked all over the floor behind the counter, pretty poor to be honest!

What the :censored: is a "kit launch" anyway?

Man made fibre item goes on sale. World keeps turning.

I assumed that the "kit launch" was an innovative way of delivery that saved on postage and packaging, in which we demonstrated the effectiveness of the new OAFC t-shirt cannon?

If not then it's another disappointment from Latics. :disappointed:

At away games will the ref make the police and stewards change their bibs?

In the aforementioned game at Elland Road the Leeds players apparently complained they were confusing our players with the stewards,despite the fact that the stewards were actually wearing orange.

Yorkshire behaviour.

Or

We all play in yellow that's obscene.

Yellow that's obscene.

Yellow that's obscene.

That pans better, but i was thinking about how i'd look in the kit when lying down after a goo curry.

Still, i can't pretend to have anything like a periscope to brag about.